Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Supply Starting to Catch Up With Demand?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    maxicon
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 4661

    Originally posted by glockfu
    $400 for Bushmaster Complete Upper???
    Yeah, I was just wishing I had bought 4 of the Armalite 20" $350 uppers at the Thanksgiving sale a while back, instead of just 1. Sell 2, pay for them all!

    Heck, people at the Cow Palace gun show were asking $180-200 for BCGs...
    sigpic
    NRA Life Member

    Comment

    • #17
      HCz
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2008
      • 3295

      That was 2 years ago when Bushmaster fist did their tax time sales.
      16" ORC upper was $413 shipped,
      20" A3 upper was $406 shippes

      Got both.

      I think they won't do such thing this time as they are busy filling orders.

      Armalite had similar sale, and their upper was going for $475 last year.

      Comment

      • #18
        aplinker
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Feb 2007
        • 16762

        These threads crack me up... wishful thinking.

        No, it's not caught up.

        Can you order any upper within a reasonable time frame (few weeks)?

        Can you find LMT uppers, in stock at MSRP without them disappearing in seconds?

        BCGs? Charging handles? How about barrels?

        July, at earliest...

        Google Map of OLL Dealers

        List of CA-friendly Manufacturers, Dealers, Middlemen, and Magazine rebuild kit dealers
        Click me-->So you're a n00b and you want to build an AR? <--Click me
        This post is based on actual events. Some facts may be altered for dramatic purposes. All posts are pure opinion. All persons, living and dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be construed.

        Comment

        • #19
          glockfu
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2006
          • 601

          The question wasn't are we caught up... it was are these the begining signs of catching up.

          No one expects that one day we wake up and that morning, all of the sudden, supply and demand are equal and everything is normal. It's obviously a gradual process. Just last month it seemed like the gap between supply and demand was increasing while now it might seem as though those two lines are just begining to head back towards eachother. I could be wrong about this, but that's why I posed it as a question.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1