Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
65 Hi Points & Counting
Collapse
X
-
Kinda like collecting Swatches instead of Rolex / Omega...."Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue." ----Sen. Barry Goldwater
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ----Benjamin Franklin
NRA life member
SAF life member
CRPA memberComment
-
You should look into the Raven society, too.Comment
-
When I bow hunt , 25 to 30 is top for me with my outdated 1980's archery equipment
I can stretch my flint or inline to 100 and that's where I stay with those.
I understand the hatin , I do that a bit to
If you start thinking like a Free Man
You'll begin to feel like a Free Man
And pretty soon you'll begin acting like a Free ManComment
-
I am a bit envious and curios, how have you managed to get them in California? I would loved to get a hold of a 40 and 45 HP. Any tips are greatly appreciated!
Sent from my iPad using TapatalkComment
-
-
In GOD We Trust!
JOHN 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.Comment
-
-
Great collection Melvin. I don't own any HP pistols but have shot one and was pretty pleasantly surprised with how it shot.
My BIL inherited a 9mm pistol with a compensator from his brother's estate. I'm not sure how many years it sat unfired and dry before he brought it to the range, but it shot like a champ. My recollection was decent trigger, sights more suited for target shooting than combat shooting and very soft shooting. It was as accurate as anything I own, with decent groups at 25 yards.sigpicComment
-
That is a nice collection. I got a C9 a few years back for my first handgun. The gun has never jammed or had any issues.Comment
-
I'm not sure how I found your corner of the internet?
I think I was just out surfing one day, and this is where my surf board just came a shore?In GOD We Trust!
JOHN 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.Comment
-
I like the Compensator's a lot!Great collection Melvin. I don't own any HP pistols but have shot one and was pretty pleasantly surprised with how it shot.
My BIL inherited a 9mm pistol with a compensator from his brother's estate. I'm not sure how many years it sat unfired and dry before he brought it to the range, but it shot like a champ. My recollection was decent trigger, sights more suited for target shooting than combat shooting and very soft shooting. It was as accurate as anything I own, with decent groups at 25 yards.
I ran across a very rare Strassell C9 comp a few month's go. I don't think there is more than a handful of them?Attached FilesIn GOD We Trust!
JOHN 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.Comment
-
They're really set on their carbine and pistol designs, right?
I like the nickel finish ones.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,543
Posts: 25,148,850
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18348 users online. 34 members and 18314 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment