The question comes up every three weeks or so. There are a million threads on it. The Midway bag always comes up as the value play. Especially if you can catch it on sale. It's a knock off of the Shooters Connection Pro bag...which is a hell of a bag even at it's higher price.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Range Bag Options?
Collapse
X
-
I like the Explorer bags. Durable zippers that lock. Pistol mags on one side and AR mags on the other.
Comment
-
What guns are you going to use for this?
If its for handguns, there is one called GPS handgunner backpack. It holds 4 handguns with space for other stuff. It is pretty good but priced higher than other bags ($88 on Amazon).Visit www.npfreedom.com for discounted firearm parts and accessoriesComment
-
I like mine a lot. And the label is easy to remove.
Let us not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless when facing them. - Rabindranath Tagore
A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it. - Rabindranath Tagore
Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see. - Arthur SchopenhaurComment
-
I use everything from duffel bags, pelican cases, eberlestock packs, swiss gear suit cases, and other stuff. Depends on how much gear i need to take along and how far the walk is from the vehicle. If im taking two helmets and a plate carrier for instance, thats gonna require more space than just a rifle and ammo.
Post a pic of all your stuff laid out for 80% of your rangetrips and we can give a better answer. Also consider space for jackets when winter comesLast edited by CouchOperator; 07-19-2017, 11:57 PM.Comment
-
I have a couple decent long bags for rifles, but before I only had a couple handguns and used some Home Cheap-o ear and eye protection I used for yardwork before and after.
Now, I have 8 handguns and probably another 2 by years' end. They run the gamut from full sized to sub-compact, 9mm, .40, .45, .38, and .357. No way in hell am I gonna cart an arsenal to the closest local ranges, so maybe 2 or 3 at a time, maybe 2 mixed calibers.
I get the eye and ear pro, the ammo, the targets, the bags for brass, small basic first aid kit and cleaning kit, markers, maybe staple gun, plus my leatherman and a hat, etcetera and so forth.
I don't want to spend a bundle either if I don't have to because I only get time to shoot a few times a month, max, with the new puppy and the wife's new job. So this would be something "for now" knowing I'll probably buy something better in a few years or so.Comment
-
Some people use husky tool bag"I saved your life, AND brought you pizza" -- MeComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,666
Posts: 25,150,312
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15055 users online. 154 members and 14901 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment