Can a crush washer be used over. I took off the A2 Flash hider which has a crush washer and I want to install a JP Enterprises Compensator which came without a crush washer. Can I use the A2 Flash Hider Crush Washer when installing the Compensator?? Thanks!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
CRUSH WASHER QUESTION??
Collapse
X
-
I would just buy another crushwasher. They are 3$ each -
Yes you can, but if the results are not acceptable here you go http://www.downrangeproductsco.com/p.../crush-washer/ I got mine in a couple of days.Comment
-
Exactly. It doesn't hurt to try, but you might as well order a new one now in case it doesn't. It's good to have spares anyways.Comment
-
just take a look at the wash. it is totally flat?
it works as a springComment
-
Just buy some more. They're cheap.Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison
The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)Comment
-
well if your by Palmdale. I can just give you one.WildLeaks.org -
Former Professional Strangler and Shooting ChampComment
-
If you are able to re-index the muzzle device with used crush washer with proper torque. GTG! otherwise you are throwing money away.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,829
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 32846 users online. 48 members and 32798 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment