I often use a small pelican

Inside:
1 16" LMT MRP (upper placed diagonally, lower on the far right longways "vertically")
1 helmet with PVS14
1 pair crye pants
1 pair arcteryx top
1 pair fresh socks (muy importante)
1 plate carrier with all medical and 6 pmags
Ammo can with around 800 m193 5.56
Etc
Occasionally throw the wilson and "battle belt" in it. Thats a more tham sufficient case loadout for a days/nights shooting
I also bring an Eberlestock mini-me seperate with 2 liters of water in a Source bladder for hydration
Prett small case and very discreet

Inside:
1 16" LMT MRP (upper placed diagonally, lower on the far right longways "vertically")
1 helmet with PVS14
1 pair crye pants
1 pair arcteryx top
1 pair fresh socks (muy importante)
1 plate carrier with all medical and 6 pmags
Ammo can with around 800 m193 5.56
Etc
Occasionally throw the wilson and "battle belt" in it. Thats a more tham sufficient case loadout for a days/nights shooting
I also bring an Eberlestock mini-me seperate with 2 liters of water in a Source bladder for hydration
Prett small case and very discreet




Comment