Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sunday PPT In Oceanside

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    73chevy
    Member
    • Jan 2016
    • 212

    Yes, Gunther Guns. The earlier the better. They open at 10am on Sundays. Very nice shop too.

    Comment

    • #17
      Wordupmybrotha
      From anotha motha
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Oct 2013
      • 6965

      Originally posted by SloChicken
      Turner's is all day long slow, .
      Not anymore. It's only a 1-2 number wait now.

      Comment

      • #18
        SloChicken
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2012
        • 4533

        Originally posted by wordupmybrotha
        Not anymore. It's only a 1-2 number wait now.
        haha,

        Well that is how long it takes to get one started.
        sigpic

        Originally Posted by Cali-Shooter
        To me, it was a fist-fight, except that I did not counter-attack.

        Comment

        • #19
          dad4mnc
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2011
          • 810

          Originally posted by I Swan
          They used to illegally refuse them on weekends. Not sure if this is still the case.


          It is still the case. I tried a ppt there yesterday (Saturday) and they said it was a gun range restriction due tot ATF. When the buyer called, no one mentioned it.
          We went to Gunther Guns. Fantastic store. Extremely helpful people. I was grateful since I drove down to north county San Diego from Orange County.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Isaiah 6:8

          Comment

          • #20
            Ocguy31
            Member
            • Jan 2013
            • 374

            I know of at least 2 table top FFLs within a 5 mile radius of my home that I can visit. (with warning, of course).

            Doesn't hurt to build a relationship with a local if you want to avoid the bigger shops on occasion.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1