Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Cool shirts

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    will227457
    Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 488

    those are cool, but i don't see myself rockin one.....
    Saving you from yourself one post at a time

    Comment

    • #32
      RogueSniper
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2008
      • 3749

      A friend of mine let me borrow his shirt to scan/photograph. I'll get that posted tonight. I wanted to buy one but it's a discontinued style. I may make my own based on the design.

      It's made by 10 Deep in New York.
      I'm not having a glass of wine, I'm having SIX. It's called a tasting and it's classy.

      Active Junky / Dvor
      TARGET SPORT USA Prime Ammo referral - PM me

      Stuff for sale:
      Packer Stock (folding 10/22 stock)
      Beretta Silver Pigeon SL2 Shotgun (Pump)
      Kenwood Receiver

      Comment

      • #33
        joe_mama
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 24

        Always liked this one from Happy Gilmore:

        Comment

        • #34
          smle-man
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2007
          • 10606

          I got a bunch of T shirts from a place in Delaware called "iron shirts" that have military firearms pictured on them: FN FAL, Lee Enfield, SMLE, C96, K31... don't know if they are still in business or not. They used to advertise in Shotgun News.

          Comment

          • #35
            ElDiabloRobotico
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2007
            • 4793

            just got one with this design on it

            sigpic
            God-Emperor
            Originally posted by five.five-six
            I think Putin did us a solid.
            Originally posted by Just Dave
            I stand by Putin on this.

            Comment

            • #36
              RogueSniper
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2008
              • 3749

              hahaha! I like that one. Where did you get that? I want one for my future-ex-girlfriend.
              I'm not having a glass of wine, I'm having SIX. It's called a tasting and it's classy.

              Active Junky / Dvor
              TARGET SPORT USA Prime Ammo referral - PM me

              Stuff for sale:
              Packer Stock (folding 10/22 stock)
              Beretta Silver Pigeon SL2 Shotgun (Pump)
              Kenwood Receiver

              Comment

              • #37
                dfens
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2007
                • 946

                Just checked and this is what the back of my Kill EM All Baby shirt says on the back.

                I Pity you, you guys are **** out of luck, cause...
                No one's getting out alive, No one.

                Run as fast as you can. Cause you've checked into
                the motel of hell.

                And guest what...
                The Boogeyman's doing room service!

                Hmph! It's like hunting ducks.
                Time to live forever, Baby!

                Comment

                • #38
                  RogueSniper
                  Veteran Member
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 3749

                  I like that. Is that a movie quote?

                  Here's a scan (multiple scans) of my friend's shirt. The darn image is bigger than my scanner so I had to composite the image.

                  I'm not having a glass of wine, I'm having SIX. It's called a tasting and it's classy.

                  Active Junky / Dvor
                  TARGET SPORT USA Prime Ammo referral - PM me

                  Stuff for sale:
                  Packer Stock (folding 10/22 stock)
                  Beretta Silver Pigeon SL2 Shotgun (Pump)
                  Kenwood Receiver

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    50CalAL
                    Member
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 379

                    Originally posted by ZRX61
                    A day of mourning, Tshirthell shut up shop today..

                    edit, wait, thats tomorrow..
                    Really, I don't see anything about this on their site.

                    If that's true that's really sad. They have some great shirts.

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      AdamM
                      Senior Member
                      • Jun 2008
                      • 850

                      Originally posted by RogueSniper
                      I like that. Is that a movie quote?

                      Here's a scan (multiple scans) of my friend's shirt. The darn image is bigger than my scanner so I had to composite the image.

                      If I could find those, I'd buy one in every color

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        ElDiabloRobotico
                        Veteran Member
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 4793

                        Originally posted by RogueSniper
                        hahaha! I like that one. Where did you get that? I want one for my future-ex-girlfriend.
                        threadless.com, they've got some great shirts there
                        sigpic
                        God-Emperor
                        Originally posted by five.five-six
                        I think Putin did us a solid.
                        Originally posted by Just Dave
                        I stand by Putin on this.

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          dfens
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 946

                          My shirt was from a japanese anime/manga called Black Lagoon. Had to order straight from Japan not available state side.

                          T-shirt hell is not going out of business I looked it up it was a gag to make people rush to buy before they go under.

                          The owner said it was his own Personal Economic Stimulus Package for himself.

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            tacticalcity
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 10929

                            Originally posted by Capt. Speirs
                            Can we see them without the shirts?
                            I second the motion!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1