those are cool, but i don't see myself rockin one.....
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Cool shirts
Collapse
X
-
Saving you from yourself one post at a time -
A friend of mine let me borrow his shirt to scan/photograph. I'll get that posted tonight. I wanted to buy one but it's a discontinued style. I may make my own based on the design.
It's made by 10 Deep in New York.I'm not having a glass of wine, I'm having SIX. It's called a tasting and it's classy.
Active Junky / Dvor
TARGET SPORT USA Prime Ammo referral - PM me
Stuff for sale:
Packer Stock (folding 10/22 stock)
Beretta Silver Pigeon SL2 Shotgun (Pump)
Kenwood ReceiverComment
-
I got a bunch of T shirts from a place in Delaware called "iron shirts" that have military firearms pictured on them: FN FAL, Lee Enfield, SMLE, C96, K31... don't know if they are still in business or not. They used to advertise in Shotgun News.Comment
-
just got one with this design on it
sigpic
God-Emperor
Originally posted by five.five-sixI think Putin did us a solid.Originally posted by Just DaveI stand by Putin on this.Comment
-
hahaha! I like that one. Where did you get that? I want one for my future-ex-girlfriend.I'm not having a glass of wine, I'm having SIX. It's called a tasting and it's classy.
Active Junky / Dvor
TARGET SPORT USA Prime Ammo referral - PM me
Stuff for sale:
Packer Stock (folding 10/22 stock)
Beretta Silver Pigeon SL2 Shotgun (Pump)
Kenwood ReceiverComment
-
Just checked and this is what the back of my Kill EM All Baby shirt says on the back.
I Pity you, you guys are **** out of luck, cause...
No one's getting out alive, No one.
Run as fast as you can. Cause you've checked into
the motel of hell.
And guest what...
The Boogeyman's doing room service!
Hmph! It's like hunting ducks.
Time to live forever, Baby!Comment
-
I like that. Is that a movie quote?
Here's a scan (multiple scans) of my friend's shirt. The darn image is bigger than my scanner so I had to composite the image.
I'm not having a glass of wine, I'm having SIX. It's called a tasting and it's classy.
Active Junky / Dvor
TARGET SPORT USA Prime Ammo referral - PM me
Stuff for sale:
Packer Stock (folding 10/22 stock)
Beretta Silver Pigeon SL2 Shotgun (Pump)
Kenwood ReceiverComment
-
sigpic
God-Emperor
Originally posted by five.five-sixI think Putin did us a solid.Originally posted by Just DaveI stand by Putin on this.Comment
-
My shirt was from a japanese anime/manga called Black Lagoon. Had to order straight from Japan not available state side.
T-shirt hell is not going out of business I looked it up it was a gag to make people rush to buy before they go under.
The owner said it was his own Personal Economic Stimulus Package for himself.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,411
Posts: 25,147,507
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24586 users online. 40 members and 24546 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment