Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Magpul secures Marine Corps contract

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Gowking
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2008
    • 2664

    Lancers FTW!

    Comment

    • #17
      vintagearms
      Calguns Addict
      • Jan 2009
      • 6841

      In before "the military only buys what's cheapest" (I.E. Anti Glock) crowd. I'm sure just because it's Magpul I'll hear crickets.

      Comment

      • #18
        Zorba
        Banned
        • May 2014
        • 767

        Originally posted by Gryff
        All that tax revenue Colorado screwed themselves out of.
        That was EXACTLY my thought.

        Comment

        • #19
          Jimi Jah
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2014
          • 19311

          P-mags are now official USMC mags?

          That won't make the metal heads happy.

          Comment

          • #20
            Illumi Naughty
            Member
            • Dec 2015
            • 365

            Originally posted by AreWeFree
            Out of curiosity, what's the problem with aluminum USGI mags?
            Why are plastic mags better?

            Considering large scale issues; manufacturing, reliability, weight, cost, disposal/recycling.

            Kinda seems like aluminum mags would score higher overall.
            Ever get a dented and dinged USGI mag? I've had them hang up as the follower went past the ding. The feed lips can bend too. Besides, the "improved" Green Followers were a joke of a fix, the best thing for my USGI's has been the Magpul followers but even some of these don't fit in a non-issued USGI mag (which underscores the tolerance issue mentioned above).

            Just my impressions anyway and worth every cent you paid for it.

            Comment

            • #21
              sarbiker
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2014
              • 750

              Cheyenne, WY - Where the snow doesn't melt - it just blows around until it wears out. Spent two winters there, if it wasn't for the Green Door, the bowling center and the Clown's Den, I would have gone nuts.
              sigpic
              NRA Benefactor Member
              CRPA Life Member
              2AF Defender
              USPSA Life Member
              GOC Member
              NASAR Member

              Comment

              • #22
                The Gleam
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Feb 2011
                • 13466

                Suck on that Colorado.
                -----------------------------------------------
                Originally posted by Librarian
                What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

                If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1