Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WEGC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    robledor
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2015
    • 791

    I also just became a limited member

    Comment

    • #47
      ja308
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Nov 2009
      • 12660

      I would suggest you drive a few miles further and shoot at Lytle Creek where you can meet lots of nice newer shooters .
      I had a limited membership last year and there were more RSO's than shooters .

      Comment

      • #48
        someoneeasy
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2011
        • 2372

        Originally posted by ja308
        I would suggest you drive a few miles further and shoot at Lytle Creek where you can meet lots of nice newer shooters .
        I had a limited membership last year and there were more RSO's than shooters .
        So the firing line was pretty empty when you would go shoot?

        Comment

        • #49
          ja308
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Nov 2009
          • 12660

          Originally posted by someoneeasy
          So the firing line was pretty empty when you would go shoot?
          I think it was a few Sunday's after church and maybe 1 Saturday .

          Comment

          • #50
            robledor
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2015
            • 791

            I have never been there but recently became a member...question do they have steel targets and if so at what distance?

            Comment

            • #51
              CamW
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2005
              • 1714

              On the main range there are no steel targets the rifle side. You can bring your own steel.
              On the pistol side you can check out a steel target from the RSO, you can hang them out to 50 yards .

              Comment

              • #52
                Russian Bot
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2021
                • 521

                Originally posted by ja308
                I would suggest you drive a few miles further and shoot at Lytle Creek where you can meet lots of nice newer shooters .
                I had a limited membership last year and there were more RSO's than shooters .
                I was actually up there on a Saturday and I was the only shooter, it was really nice.

                Comment

                • #53
                  ar15barrels
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 57182

                  Originally posted by Russian Bot
                  I was actually up there on a Saturday and I was the only shooter, it was really nice.
                  You should probably specify if you are talking about WEGC or Lytle Creek since you are responding to a comment about Lytle Creek in a thread about WEGC.
                  Randall Rausch

                  AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
                  Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
                  Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
                  Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
                  Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1