Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Well, hell, I joined the NRA

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Noble Cause
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 2633

    Originally posted by ChuckDizzle
    One of my favorite things to do on Facebook when I see an anti gun article, is to go to the comments and let the antis know that for every anti gun comment they make I'll donate a dollar in their name to the NRA....

    Muahahaha.
    That is Hilarious !

    The resulting agitation is priceless...

    It has the added advantage of also making YOU feel better, because you
    did something solid to counter their Anti Rights Propaganda Points.


    Noble

    Comment

    • #32
      chuckdc
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 1919

      Endowment Life Member (next cheap deal I'll go up to Patron or Benefactor level, whichever is next on the ladder). Its always good to have more folks join. There is truly strength in numbers.
      "Mr. Rat, I have a writ here that says you are to stop eating Chen Lee's cornmeal forthwith. Now, It's a rat writ, writ for a rat, and this is lawful service of same!"

      Comment

      • #33
        Mayor McRifle
        Calguns Addict
        • Dec 2013
        • 7771

        Originally posted by nooneyouknow
        Wow, if someone told me 5 years ago I'd join the NRA I'd tell them they were crazy. But damn, I just joined. Can you be a member of the NRA and the Sierra Club at the same time? LoL.

        These ridiculous laws did it. Probably should have done so a while ago.

        Where's my free duffel bag!!!
        Excellent! Welcome aboard. Now go out and start spreading the word. Help break down the stereotypes that the Antis rely so heavily on.
        Anchors Aweigh

        sigpic

        Comment

        • #34
          Tovarish
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2014
          • 1615

          Does anyone know if the $500 life membership is still available?

          I waited months until I could afford the $500 and now all I see is $1000...

          Comment

          • #35
            Cokebottle
            Seņor Member
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Oct 2009
            • 32373

            $500 still comes up every now and then. It's $300 that's gone forever.
            My Life, Endowment, and Patron were all on the $500 specials.
            Ended up upgrading my wife to Life on one of them too a couple of months ago.
            - Rich

            Originally posted by dantodd
            A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.

            Comment

            • #36
              Noble Cause
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 2013
              • 2633

              Originally posted by bergmen
              Thanks for the reminder, just donated.

              Dan
              Excellent...

              You just Irritated all the Anti Rights, Anti Gun Shills reading this thread..


              Noble

              Comment

              • #37
                Vacaville
                Veteran Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 4360

                I've been in and out of the NRA over the years. They always do something (or in the case of California, don't so something) and piss me off and I don't renew. Then a couple of years will go by and I'll sign up again. I think I got pissed at them recently, 'cause I'm not currently a member.

                Also, I've donated a few times to California-based organizations recently because I think my money would be more effective that way.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1