Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Loaded Firearms Locked Inside a Gun Safe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Franklincollector
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2014
    • 931

    50 +

    Comment

    • #17
      tiger04
      Banned
      • Jul 2016
      • 100

      Originally posted by TRICKSTER
      I recommend something with a stainless steel finish for the bathroom.
      Agreed, stainless for the bathroom and kitchen

      Comment

      • #18
        baggss
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
        • Mar 2013
        • 3439

        Originally posted by eltee
        I have a guy telling me that under some new California law which he could not identify you are breaking the law if you keep a loaded firearm IN A SAFE. I disagreed but with all the new laws flying around I did not argue the point. My stance is that if it is in a locked, conventional gunsafe and therefore out of reach of kids, etc. that it is totally legal to keep a gun loaded.
        This guy, he's wrong. And an idiot.

        NRA Lifetime Member : CalGuns Lifetime Member : GOA Lifetime Member

        Comment

        • #19
          FresnoRob
          Senior Member
          • May 2013
          • 2133

          Why not? An empty gun it not of much use, except maybe as a small club.


          Last edited by FresnoRob; 09-02-2016, 7:56 PM.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1