Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Rifle Pics: Thoughts, condition, worth, discussion.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    desertrider
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2007
    • 1465

    Originally posted by NubbyNub
    My apologies: I should've clarified that these are the rifles that I've decided to part with.

    There. You see, how hard was that? A little back story to soften the perception that you were just an ungrateful opportunist looking to capitalize on your fathers passing.

    My apologies for passing such harsh and undeserved judgement.

    Your post hit a sore spot with me. My dad passed away in '14 and his wife kept literally everything. I had to basically threaten her just to get half of my dad's ashes, and I honestly don't even know if it's him or somebody/something else. To make matters worse, whatever items of his that she didn't sell, she gave to her son who had no respect for my dad at all.

    Good luck with the sale, all items look to be in excellent condition and should move quickly.

    Comment

    • #17
      NubbyNub
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Aug 2016
      • 39

      Thank you all for taking the time to help. Reading my original post I can definitely see and understand the replies following it. Can be difficult to express feeling through a few lines of clumped together letters and spaces. And even more difficult to speak about ones departed family on a forum. I'm much better in person. Group-hug!

      highpower thank you for the information. I will take a closer look at all the markings and look for that one. I'll try to post some better pictures of what I find for review.

      kenl I think it's pretty cool too! Someone recently told me those were built with the M1 Carbine in-mind which I think is a great homage to history. I hope someone will enjoy it fully.

      desertstrider I lost both my parents within 6 months of each-other last year. So to say they are on my mind is an incredible understatement. If I'd have experienced what you did I would be sore as hell over it as well! I'm sorry for both out losses.
      Happy Trails!
      -Nub

      Comment

      • #18
        fred40
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2006
        • 1845

        First , Sorry for your loss
        .. Gunbroker can help

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1