Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Had an AK47 pulled on me

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    Backcountry
    Member
    • Sep 2008
    • 427

    I would have rammed their ghetto hooptie with my F550 right off the road, then backed up over the passenger compartment. I'll put my truck up against some stupid ghetto punk with an AK any day.
    NSDQ

    Comment

    • #47
      Kid Stanislaus
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 4419

      Originally posted by Justin562
      ......but I do carry a cup full of change in case I get some jack***** with road rage running me off the road(which has happened)... I guess if it was me, I'd probably hurl my change at the driver as hard as I can and imediately jammed off the exit and call the cops!

      Now why did I think of that?
      Things usually turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out.

      Comment

      • #48
        Kid Stanislaus
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2008
        • 4419

        Originally posted by AlexBreya
        Do you need a CCW to carry a weapon in a car?

        You can legally belt carry a handgun unloaded with the ammo nearby. If the cops see it they'll most likely not know the law and you'll be arrested, gun confiscated, night in jail, spend LOTS of money and loose the gun even though you were within the law. Don't you just love the PRC?
        Things usually turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out.

        Comment

        • #49
          tmuller
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2007
          • 1839

          Originally posted by acaligunner
          Hello;

          Yeap;

          When I was 18yrs old, I went with my GF, To the local School to have her say goodbye to her friends, I waited in my car, With a friend parked on a side street.

          When she was coming back to the car, I said something to my Friend that she was coming back.

          That's when some idiot from a local gang looked into my ride, and said, 'Who said F my Hood ' .

          I told him to get away from the ride, and that's when he called over his 'homies'.

          I turned to my GF, and told her to hurry up and get in, She got in and then all these gangsters started to surround the car, and then a White Camero, Parked in front of my ride.

          I sayed, F This, and got out (I later thought about it, and said if thier gonna mess up something I DONT want it to be MY CAR)

          *WHATEVER*

          So I went up to the 'leader' and Socked him in the Mouth;

          He went Down, and I was going after someone else, When one of those little punks put a Revolver to the back of my Head.

          I stopped, turned around and saw that it was a 'real gun',

          Then I heard the sound of a Rifle from my other side, I turned to my left, and they took out an AR-15, And pointed it at me.

          So they started to talk all kinds of stuff, telling my how they where gonna kill me, etc.

          I looked back at the punk that had the revolver to my head, and thought F*ck these guys, I'M Gonna get out of here. So I looked at the punk, and turned and walked back to my car, Without getting shot, And left.

          It wasn't 4 months later that I saw this guy alone, (I was in my car heading to a friends house).

          When I slammed the car to a halt, and gave him a good old time street beating. That later turned into them coming after me with Swords, And me having to do some fancy footwork.

          Who would have known cholo's carried Swords. OH WELL.

          I also had my side view mirror shot by Gangbangers when I went into the projects for a late night b call.

          I never had a problem fighting to defend myself, But there are way too many punks that don't like to get hit, and have to pull a Weapon.

          Anyways, I never was a gangbanger, And was only out to meet up with the womenz.

          acaligunner
          By any chance do you also go by Gecko45?
          Last edited by tmuller; 01-20-2009, 1:22 PM.
          WTB - prelock smith 44's

          Comment

          • #50
            user5412
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2007
            • 565

            Originally posted by Army
            And you would be wrong. California, indeed, has a right to self defense/castle law. If you are in fear for your life, or the life and safety of another, you have full legal right to use any force necessary to stop the threat.
            Would you mind quoting where you heard that?

            As far as I know, there is no castle law. You cannot shoot someone for breaking into your house unless you have reasonable fear for you life. Also there is no defense against civil suits for shooting someone in ones house, again, with no reasonable fear of death or major bodily injury. That is not the "Castle Doctrine/Castle Law."

            Comment

            • #51

              SF didn't ban guns? Did they?
              I know they wanted top ban pistols....

              Comment

              • #52
                acaligunner
                Calguns Addict
                • Oct 2008
                • 8055

                Originally posted by tmuller
                By any chance do you also go by Gecko45?

                No, sir.

                Now you have me wondering, , Did something like this happen to someone else?


                acaligunner
                Vida Loca Homes

                Comment

                • #53
                  csmintel
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2008
                  • 873

                  Originally posted by fusionstar
                  Terrorists cant shoot
                  Gangsters cant shoot

                  They both would run out of ammo,

                  The terrorist straps on bomb vest.
                  The gangsters pull out shanks.

                  We win 10/10
                  gangsters hire gunners who are experts. not a problem with them kids coming back home from iraq and afgan with nothing to do and no jobs. their war experience git's them a good starting salary + bonuses. it was like that back in 90's too in the 1st gulf war.
                  now the terrorists are also train very well. remember indian seige not so long ago?
                  so if there is anyone left here who can't shoot it's you. them other guys have experience in hitting a live target which is a whole different experience altogether.
                  so you better sit this one out and not confuse us here with your FUD.

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    Rob454
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 11254

                    I had a customer pull a gun on me cause i didnt want to fix hos electrical which he screwed up by running a 220 compressor on a 110 utlet. he put a screw in the breaker cause it kept popping. This was a new house and he called the builder and the builder called us. When I saw what he did
                    I refused to fix his electrical. he actually melted the wiring inside the walls. Lucky the house didnt catch fire. When I told him he is gonna pay to have the wiring fixed he said no way its warranty. The Customer servic e rep for the builder was with me. The homeowner pulled out a gun and said Now how abotu you fix my wiring. I pulled out my cell phone and called the cops.
                    he denied it but the customer service guy backed me up

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      trinydex
                      Veteran Member
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 4720

                      Originally posted by Darklyte27
                      Id like to see these Gangsters go against terrorists
                      id bet terrorists win 10 times out of 10..
                      gangsters are terrorists... and yes, terrorists do win 100% of the time when they shoot themselves.

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        Wild Squid
                        Member
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 494

                        Originally posted by Army
                        And you would be wrong. California, indeed, has a right to self defense/castle law. If you are in fear for your life, or the life and safety of another, you have full legal right to use any force necessary to stop the threat.
                        There is no castle law, this ain't Texas brotha. All you can do is stand there and take what the bad guys give you, or turn tail and run like a chicken sh%t. And if you're lucky to live and identify the perps, then they will 'maybe' consider pressing charges. But CA is of the opinion that they should just let the general population weed themselves out. So yea, you can break the law and use any means necessary to protect yourself, but I would suggest you don't voluntarily turn yourself in. It's always a no win situation. I agree with you do what you gotta do and determine your own fate, but you gotta stop for a second and realize the reality of the the BS situation we are faced with regarding personal safety in CA.

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          csmintel
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2008
                          • 873

                          how to win an AKM fight with Makarov:

                          start watching at 5:00 minutes in to it.

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            Glock22Fan
                            Calguns Addict
                            • May 2006
                            • 5752

                            Originally posted by Wild Squid
                            There is no castle law, this ain't Texas brotha.
                            This is as close as it comes. How much more do you want?

                            California Penal Code Section 198.5

                            Any person using force intended or likely to cause death or
                            great bodily injury within his or her residence shall be presumed to
                            have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great
                            bodily injury to self, family, or a member of the household when that
                            force is used against another person, not a member of the family or
                            household, who unlawfully and forcibly enters or has unlawfully and
                            forcibly entered the residence and the person using the force knew or
                            had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry occurred.

                            As used in this section, great bodily injury means a significant
                            or substantial physical injury.
                            John -- bitter gun owner.

                            All opinions expressed here are my own unless I say otherwise.
                            I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              Max-the-Silent
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 786

                              Originally posted by joemama
                              Well I was just saying, to bad the story wasnt different and he had his ccw and well things went well for him and there was 1 less gangster out there ruining it for the rest of the law abiding population. It would be a better world if more of these morons were put in their place.
                              Other than not reporting the incident, the OP did exactly the right thing - Escape and Evade.

                              I don't know exactly what you'd like to have had happened - a running gun battle between two moving vehicles isn't going to turn out well, and what would have been a victim would end up being charged, especially in and around S.F. Don't forget that it's a federal crime to discharge a firearm on the highway.

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                Glock22Fan
                                Calguns Addict
                                • May 2006
                                • 5752

                                Don't forget that it's a federal crime to discharge a firearm on the highway.
                                Don'cha think having an AK47 in your face might lead to one of the exceptions? This ain't Britain ya'll know!
                                John -- bitter gun owner.

                                All opinions expressed here are my own unless I say otherwise.
                                I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1