Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Called it

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    Milsurp Collector
    Calguns Addict
    CGN Contributor
    • Jan 2009
    • 5884

    Originally posted by Quiet
    Progressives are using the "California model".
    Which is take over one or two major urban areas of a State and use the political power that it will bring to bully the rest of the State to their whims, while everyone else is complacent with a "it'll never happen here" attitude.

    Designated progressive take over sites...
    For California, it's the SF Bay area and LA metro area.
    For Oregon, it's the Portland area.
    For Washington, it's the Seattle area.
    For Colorado, it's the Denver area.
    For Nevada, it's the Las Vegas area.
    For Texas, it's the Austin area.
    Originally posted by Jimi Jah
    The Democrats goal is to pack every city with newcomers and the hands-out crowd. That's how they gain control of an entire state, own the two largest cities and the rest are cancelled out.

    Reno and Lost Wages will turn Nevada. Eugene and Portland will turn Oregon. Phon-ex and Tucson will turn AZ, Austin and Houston will turn Texas, and so on.
    So let me get this straight.

    According to you two, there is a Liberal Central Command where they look at a map of the US and decide which free states to take over.



    Then Liberal Central Command transmits orders to liberals in California and elsewhere to move to certain cities in free states to take them over. And the liberals get their marching orders and just move to wherever Liberal Central Command tells them to go.

    "Contact San Francisco! Tell them to send 2,000 more liberals to Seattle!!"
    "Contact Berkeley!! I need 500 more liberals to move to Portland by the end of the month!!"
    "Yes sir! Right away sir!"


    How diabolically clever!



    Seriously?



    Every year millions of Americans - liberals and conservatives - move all over the country for their own reasons, not because of some big conspiracy to take over certain states.
    Last edited by Milsurp Collector; 07-30-2016, 6:04 AM. Reason: phrasing
    Revolvers are not pistols

    pistol nouna handgun whose chamber is integral with the barrel
    Calling a revolver a "pistol" is like calling a magazine a "clip", calling a shotgun a rifle, or a calling a man a woman.

    ExitCalifornia.org

    Comment

    • #47
      diveRN
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2012
      • 1743

      Originally posted by Angrysnarf
      I would hope so but not every state is as awesome as Texas....
      No, no they aren't.

      Originally posted by Angrysnarf
      But I find it funny people in better states frequent calguns
      Regardless of where you live though, it's a great source for gun info and news on legislation that affects a lot of people I still know in that God forsaken state.

      Comment

      • #48
        Unretarded
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2016
        • 466

        Originally posted by I Swan
        I didn't read whole thread, was surfing and skiing on same day mentioned yet as a reason to stay in CA?
        Given some of the posters, I am sure EBT cards and weed will pop up.

        Comment

        • #49
          I Swan
          Calguns Addict
          • Sep 2010
          • 8770

          Originally posted by Unretarded
          Given some of the posters, I am sure EBT cards and weed will pop up.
          A couple of gun shops have told me people have actually tried to use medical marijuana cards as proof of residency when buying handguns. I have heard from people I've known that smoke that the quality of weed in some other states usually does not match California. There is plenty of people on EBT in other states.

          Comment

          • #50
            Angrysnarf
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2015
            • 2860

            Originally posted by Unretarded
            Given some of the posters, I am sure EBT cards and weed will pop up.
            Not wrong about the ebt cards

            Comment

            • #51
              Angrysnarf
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 2015
              • 2860

              Originally posted by I Swan
              A couple of gun shops have told me people have actually tried to use medical marijuana cards as proof of residency when buying handguns. I have heard from people I've known that smoke that the quality of weed in some other states usually does not match California. There is plenty of people on EBT in other states.
              Agreed

              Comment

              • #52
                Milsurp Collector
                Calguns Addict
                CGN Contributor
                • Jan 2009
                • 5884

                Originally posted by I Swan
                There is plenty of people on EBT in other states.
                Because California's population is so large there are more people on SNAP (food stamps, EBT) in California than in any other state.

                As of April 2016 http://www.fns.usda.gov/sites/defaul...SNAPcurrPP.pdf

                California: 4,320,968

                Texas: 3,703,772

                Florida: 3,259,847

                New York: 2,961,955

                California's neighboring states:

                Oregon: 730,479

                Nevada: 438,342

                Arizona: 935,640

                California's 4,320,968 people on EBT (SNAP, food stamps) is larger than the entire population of Oregon (3,970,239) and the entire population of Nevada (2,839,099).
                Last edited by Milsurp Collector; 07-29-2016, 9:39 PM.
                Revolvers are not pistols

                pistol nouna handgun whose chamber is integral with the barrel
                Calling a revolver a "pistol" is like calling a magazine a "clip", calling a shotgun a rifle, or a calling a man a woman.

                ExitCalifornia.org

                Comment

                • #53
                  Angrysnarf
                  Veteran Member
                  • Oct 2015
                  • 2860

                  I wish I had ebt....

                  But guying guns is Prolly the cause of this haha

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    I Swan
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Sep 2010
                    • 8770

                    Originally posted by Milsurp Collector
                    Because California's population is so large there are more people on SNAP (food stamps, EBT) in California than in any other state.

                    As of April 2016 http://www.fns.usda.gov/sites/defaul...SNAPcurrPP.pdf

                    California: 4,320,968

                    Texas: 3,703,772

                    Florida: 3,259,847

                    New York: 2,961,955

                    California's neighboring states:

                    Oregon: 730,479

                    Nevada: 438,342

                    Arizona: 935,640

                    California's 4,320,968 people on EBT (SNAP, food stamps) is larger than the entire population of Oregon (3,970,239) and the entire population of Nevada (2,839,099).
                    I would like to see those stats as a percentage of population and as much as I hate to say it also broken down by race.

                    The poorest White counties are actually in KY I'd of thought would be like West Virginia. KY has good gun laws though. The poorest counties in the USA are on some Indian reservations. Some of those places are seriously 3rd world status.

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      bsg
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 25954

                      tagged.

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        Unretarded
                        Senior Member
                        • Mar 2016
                        • 466

                        Originally posted by Jimi Jah
                        The Democrats goal.......

                        There really isn't anyplace left to hide once Shrillary is coronated Queen, is there?


                        Comment

                        • #57
                          humble servant
                          Member
                          • Feb 2010
                          • 484

                          Originally posted by stormvet
                          That's not fair, Californians will show up and support their 2A rights. As soon as..

                          They are bored playing Call of Duty.
                          There is no new Hollywood block buster move released.
                          They pick up their medical marijuana.
                          The club closes.
                          You know stuff to do, that people in other states don't.
                          Forgot, are done surfing and skiing.
                          Sad but true. I counted 43 people at the rally in Sacramento last week. Some people would honk as they drove by while others would quietly give a thumbs up but that was about it.
                          People I know had all kinds of other stuff to do. One friend actually told me he was going shooting instead

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            chris
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 19452

                            Originally posted by Milsurp Collector
                            So let me get this straight.

                            According to you two, there is a Liberal Central Command where they look at a map of the US and decide which free states to take over.
                            this state wasn't like this when i was growing up here in the 70's and 80's it started getting stupid in the 90's and well since 2000 we have gone passed full potato and gone full blown burnt hash brown.

                            California has done a complete 180 from what it used to be. that is not a lie.
                            http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
                            sigpic
                            Thank your neighbor and fellow gun owners for passing Prop 63. For that gun control is a winning legislative agenda.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
                            contact the governor
                            https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
                            In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
                            NRA Life Member.

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              Drew Eckhardt
                              Senior Member
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 1918

                              Originally posted by beardog308
                              One thing Oregon has that California doesn't is a huge backwards azz Hillbilly population. It aint gonna fly. Ten miles outside Portland, and you're in a different Oregon.
                              That's like we thought in Colorado, population 3.3 million when I moved there in 1991.

                              As of 2016 5.4 million people live there with city folk near shoulder to shoulder from Colorado springs to Denver and Denver to Boulder,

                              Those newcomers wanted a ban on regular capacity magazines and got it.

                              The same thing will happen in Oregon and every other state with urban areas where there are new high-paying jobs.

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                Dano3467
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Mar 2013
                                • 7381

                                While I try to say no to myself that this will not be, I'm not leaving CA for a couple yrs & will keep a close eye on this issue, as it will have bearing on my new digs.

                                Many here (CA) said NO WAY, & look where we are nowI'll be watching.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1