Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Marketplace Monkeybusiness.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    xxINKxx
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 4289

    It's mainly the scar 17s that only have "100 rounds" through it that are going insane.

    There's 1 right now for $5,800 posted.

    Every gun posted I've noticed has only has less then "200 rounds through it" lol
    Last edited by xxINKxx; 07-18-2016, 7:23 PM.
    "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

    Comment

    • #47
      I Swan
      Calguns Addict
      • Sep 2010
      • 8770

      Originally posted by xxINKxx
      It's mainly the scar 17s that only have "100 rounds" through it that are going insane.

      There's 1 right now for $5,800

      Every gun posted only has "100 rounds" through it lol
      I'd venture to say most guns I acquire have less than 200 rounds through them by me. Can't say what they had before me. I buy mainly used guns. Many CGNers find it hard to believe that someone may own guns and rarely shoot them or only test fire them after pick up.

      I am pretty much at the point where I can fire a different gun every day of the year so it would be nearly impossible for me to amass high round counts on all if them nor would it make sense for me to do so.

      I understand my case is fairly unique though. Really I think most people don't put excessive amounts of rounds through guns due to time and finances. Many CGNers also seem to think guns are worn out or something after 500 rounds or a few scratches.

      Comment

      • #48
        SmokieBear
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2010
        • 548

        FS: Scar 17 Black on Blonde

        Located in:SCV

        Price: $100,000

        FTF Only

        What you see in avatar is what you get. 8k rounds down the tube and daily for the blonde. Sold As Is.

        Comment

        • #49
          _TomT_
          Veteran Member
          • Jun 2013
          • 3354

          Originally posted by SmokieBear
          FS: Scar 17 Black on Blonde

          Located in:SCV

          Price: $100,000

          FTF Only

          What you see in avatar is what you get. 8k rounds down the tube and daily for the blonde. Sold As Is.
          Is the Blonde factory or cerakote? I don't want the carpet to be in a different color.

          Comment

          • #50
            Carcassonne
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2012
            • 4897

            Originally posted by Jimmy's
            There is a member here that has been trying to sell some rifles for a year now. Attitude and prices play a huge part.

            I had a few guns for sale for over a year. I wasn't going lower in price. They eventually sold.

            I have had 2 (unfired/new) guns on Gunbroker for over a year. The funny thing is that other guns like mine, but used, have sold for more money.

            I have noticed that the secret to selling a gun fast, either here or on Gunbroker, is to take very few poor quality pictures. One blurry picture would be the best. Detail pictures show every flaw and turn off would-be buyers.



            .
            Be sure to ask your doctor if depression, rectal bleeding, and suicide are right for you.

            In the United States a person's expertise on a subject is inversely proportional to their knowledge of the subject: The less they know about something, the more they become an expert on it.

            I am being held hostage in a giant insane asylum called Earth.

            Comment

            • #51
              SmokieBear
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2010
              • 548

              Originally posted by _TomT_
              Is the Blonde factory or cerakote? I don't want the carpet to be in a different color.
              Factory carpet and clean chamber.

              Comment

              • #52
                syntaxerror
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2012
                • 760

                Originally posted by Mark77
                Is that 100K HK collection really worth it? Almost fell out of my seat when I saw it.


                Not even close. The SR9s go for $3,000+.
                ***PSA: Don't be that guy and post "Contact me, I'm interested". Dummy, YOU'RE the one who's interested. YOU contact the seller! ***

                Comment

                • #53
                  xxINKxx
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jun 2008
                  • 4289

                  Originally posted by I Swan
                  I'd venture to say most guns I acquire have less than 200 rounds through them by me. Can't say what they had before me. I buy mainly used guns. Many CGNers find it hard to believe that someone may own guns and rarely shoot them or only test fire them after pick up.

                  I am pretty much at the point where I can fire a different gun every day of the year so it would be nearly impossible for me to amass high round counts on all if them nor would it make sense for me to do so.

                  I understand my case is fairly unique though. Really I think most people don't put excessive amounts of rounds through guns due to time and finances. Many CGNers also seem to think guns are worn out or something after 500 rounds or a few scratches.
                  I don't care about round count. In fact I have several guns that have barley any rounds through it as I own so many guns and most just sit in my safe and i never have time to go to the range.

                  I just find it funny how literally EVERY ad, pistol or rifle has the same identical sentence at the end "has less then 200 rounds through it" which is probably not even real to try to keep the price up. I mean if it had several thousand rounds through it, i don't think anyone would wanna buy it for more then MSRP asking price
                  "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    axel4488
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 1586

                    When I sold my Beretta 92fs, it was a screaming deal at $450. It was a new gun and yet I had people yelling at me that I didn't sell it to them for $300!

                    When you need to liquidate fast and sell low, the leeching scumbags on this site come out.
                    Originally posted by ibanezfoo
                    Fallout isn't just a game, its for training.

                    Get your power armor as fast as possible.
                    Originally posted by cabinetguy
                    im hoping for a milsurp shoulder thingy that goes up

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      I Swan
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 8770

                      Originally posted by axel4488
                      When I sold my Beretta 92fs, it was a screaming deal at $450. It was a new gun and yet I had people yelling at me that I didn't sell it to them for $300!

                      When you need to liquidate fast and sell low, the leeching scumbags on this site come out.
                      They come out regardless of what price. However when something is priced low and/or is desirable watch out! Blood in the water and plenty of backstabbing and games via PM.

                      I'm already tempted to pull 1 or 2 of my sales posts I'm tired of tirekickers and time wasters and lowballers and people playing various games.

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        EndoDef
                        Member
                        • Jun 2016
                        • 286

                        There is another 6,000 scar up right now.

                        One could purchase two LMT MWS rifles that will outshoot the scar for that price
                        Fudd Lord

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          SmallShark
                          Senior Member
                          • May 2011
                          • 1395

                          i guess i will ait until november to sell my ar and 2 lowers

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            EndoDef
                            Member
                            • Jun 2016
                            • 286

                            Originally posted by SmallShark
                            i guess i will ait until november to sell my ar and 2 lowers

                            Could backfire.
                            Guys might have their money tied up for the holiday
                            Fudd Lord

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              underthesun
                              Member
                              CGN Contributor
                              • Sep 2014
                              • 209

                              Originally posted by BigPimping
                              Prepare yourself for November. That will be a truly Wild Ride.
                              November will just be the kick-off: 2017 is going to bring hilarious hijinks to AR marketplace threads. From 2018 onward, the private ammunition sales marketplace will be a laugh riot!

                              Wait, do the new laws mean we have to PPT ammo sales in 2018? Or will it require a license to sell?
                              A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it.

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                EndoDef
                                Member
                                • Jun 2016
                                • 286

                                Just in 17' I'm waiting to see those featureless beauties

                                The ammo one still has me confused on the background check vs license and if the background check will be instant. Or do I have to buy ammo 10 days before I plan on shooting it
                                Fudd Lord

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1