Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Lame coworker

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AceGirlsHusband
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 2651

    I love to shoot other people's guns without hesitation.

    Comment

    • CinnamonBear723
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2011
      • 1874

      This is one of those times I feel fortunate to be a LEO. Pretty much all my coworkers love shooting as it happens to be a job skill. I have family that are antis and it's pretty much just not talked about nor do I ever let them know I'm always armed. Never been confronted with someone who flaked on me. I suppose that would piss me off quite a bit.

      Comment

      • dreyna14
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2008
        • 1594

        While my little anecdote isn't with coworkers, I did get to a take a group of four lesbians shooting for their first time a few weeks ago. All were long-time friends of my wife and two of them were visiting from Australia. The one who seemed the most excited got cold feet as soon as we walked into the lobby of the range. She didn't want to go in but her wife and I convince her just to come in and hang out. After a couple go-arounds with my P22, I convinced her to fire one round through it. She did and retired back to watching. The rest of them shot everything I brought including my Sig, 1911, and my AR. All had a blast.

        Comment

        • Cali-Shooter
          Calguns Addict
          • Oct 2009
          • 9192

          Originally posted by cdtx2001
          These pansy coworkers are the same ones that say "when the SHTF, I'm coming to your house!" I say "FU, get your own means of self defense."
          Yep, people like that I wouldn't even be friends with, and I would just give them a bogus address or something. If they show up without an invitation, they'll be in for a rude awakening. Such entitled zombies nowadays...
          In Glock We Trust.
          Originally posted by jeep7081
          My wife sleeps better knowing we have a zombie killer... Saiga AK47! Although my neighbor with his AR has restless nights.
          Originally posted by AleksandreCz
          Thank god the Federal Government is there to protect us from the Federal Government
          WTS: Revision 'Desert Locust' tactical Ballistic/Protective eyewear goggles NEW & USED pairs
          http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=737563

          Comment

          • SecondAmendment00
            Junior Member
            • Oct 2015
            • 83

            That sounds like a rude/uncalled for move.

            He is probably voting for HIL-ARITY
            A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

            Comment

            • Echidin
              Veteran Member
              • Sep 2008
              • 3072

              Got one of my co-workers to buy himself a sig p2022 and he's already hooked and looking to buy a p226 next.

              Comment

              • Foebia
                Banned
                • Oct 2012
                • 1347

                Have a couple of coworkers also that would like to learn. I it's an invite when I go, other than that no special accommodations. In general most people are complete flakes nowadays anyways.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1