Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What do you keep in your grip ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    stix213
    AKA: Joe Censored
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Apr 2009
    • 19002

    Some guns I keep an extra 2032 battery. Some I keep an allen wrench. I don't store things like AA or CR123 batteries.

    Medical supplies sounds like a good idea though.

    Comment

    • #32
      MrBlazito
      Senior Member
      • May 2011
      • 1005

      So no one keeps bacon in their grip?

      Comment

      • #33
        mikenewgun87
        In Memoriam
        • Jul 2011
        • 7732

        Originally posted by VictorFranko
        Let me guess, the single cartridge is so you can off yourself when you've expended all your ammo and your position is overrun.

        The gauze is for when you miss and shoot yourself in the foot?
        Haha

        Comment

        • #34
          dozer wright
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2012
          • 2764

          Originally posted by mike415stone
          Gauze is good but a tampon is better
          Tampons have a anti quagulant not the best to stop bleeding . I keep a real mag release or radlock key,Aks get a Allen to remove the bullet button/mag release blocker .

          Comment

          • #35
            EspoMan
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2011
            • 1618

            On my AK I keep a small hex key to easily remove the BB in case I leave the state and a spare battery for my red dot. In my AR I keep a real mag release button and its spring.
            Living in the free State of Nevada

            Comment

            • #36
              lone shooter
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2014
              • 2486

              RDS batteries and the Magpul plastic bullet that comes with their butt stocks.
              The koolaid only works if EVERYONE drinks it - Jim Jones

              Comment

              • #37
                PyroFox79
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 2010
                • 2603

                lube....
                USMC '05-'09 - 2111 - Keeper Of The Cold Steel

                To be American is to disobey.

                Comment

                • #38
                  ely
                  Member
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 469

                  lunch money.

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    JustaBlokeAnywhere
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 797

                    bolt & firing pin.

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      JDay
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 19393

                      Originally posted by colossians323
                      a condom...............so it doesn't leave a ring in my wallet. You never know when you'll need one while at the range
                      If you keep your condoms in your wallet you'll likely have a surprise 9 months after using it.
                      Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

                      The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        bk23103
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2014
                        • 1095

                        Nothing. I'm just a guy shooting out in the boonies with my friends. I don't need to be tacticool.

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          joelogic
                          Calguns Addict
                          • May 2008
                          • 6593

                          Tac snacks.

                          Micro/Mini Reflex Red Dot Sight Mount for the M1, M1a/M14 platform

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            EspoMan
                            Senior Member
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 1618

                            ^^^ lol... That's awesome
                            Living in the free State of Nevada

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              curtru
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 1278

                              I'm supprised no one said the testicles they where able to sneak away from the wife......lol j/k

                              Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                CandG
                                Spent $299 for this text!
                                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                                • Apr 2014
                                • 16970

                                I honestly don't remember what I stuck in my grip, I haven't opened it since I filled it! Hmm... I'll go check.
                                Settle down, folks. The new "ghost gun" regulations probably don't do what you think they do.


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1