Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What do you keep in your grip ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    ZombieKiller
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 2555

    What do you keep in your grip ?

    What any smart guy would carry- lube. Because you never know


    Sent from my fire using smoke signals
    "The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory...."

    Comment

    • #17
      G38xOC
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2009
      • 3749

      Spare bolt . Lil bit of oil . Few allen wrench . Optic battery and yes all fits

      Comment

      • #18
        GW
        I need a LIFE!!
        • May 2004
        • 16078

        What do you keep in your grip ?

        In my 1911's grip I keep a magazine loaded with ammo,
        Now that I think of it, I keep a loaded magazine in the grip of every pistol I own.

        What else would I put there?
        Geez...
        sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

        Comment

        • #19
          Mayor McRifle
          Calguns Addict
          • Dec 2013
          • 7771

          Dude Wipes.

          Last edited by Mayor McRifle; 07-07-2016, 5:34 AM.
          Anchors Aweigh

          sigpic

          Comment

          • #20
            JDay
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Nov 2008
            • 19393

            Chuck Norris and a tactical rabid badger.
            Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

            The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

            Comment

            • #21
              Springfield45
              Senior Member
              • Jun 2008
              • 2426

              Originally posted by EspoMan
              An actual mag release with its spring.
              This.

              Comment

              • #22
                colossians323
                Crusader for the truth!
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Oct 2005
                • 21637

                a condom...............so it doesn't leave a ring in my wallet. You never know when you'll need one while at the range
                LIVE FREE OR DIE!

                M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

                Originally posted by M. Sage
                I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.

                Comment

                • #23
                  jarhead714
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 9653

                  800mg Motrin
                  Last edited by jarhead714; 02-08-2016, 5:42 AM.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    VictorFranko
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jan 2010
                    • 13737

                    Originally posted by KrisDSA


                    Let me guess, the single cartridge is so you can off yourself when you've expended all your ammo and your position is overrun.

                    The gauze is for when you miss and shoot yourself in the foot?

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      omgwtfbbq
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 3445

                      Microfilm... Lots of microfilm
                      "Far and away the best prize life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing." - Theodore Roosevelt

                      Originally posted by rmorris7556
                      They teach you secret stuff I can't mention on line.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        j15w
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 869

                        I keep an allen wrench and two spare batteries for the red dot.
                        It was just an old plywood boat, with a '75 Johnson, with electric choke. A young boy, two hands on the wheel, I can't replace the way it made me feel.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          MrBlazito
                          Senior Member
                          • May 2011
                          • 1005

                          Originally posted by ZombieKiller
                          What any smart guy would carry- lube. Because you never know when the law is going to screw you.


                          Sent from my fire using smoke signals
                          True.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Intimid8tor
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 6607

                            Originally posted by Hot Holster
                            Copy of suppressor tax stamp
                            copy of short barrel rifle tax stamp
                            X2.

                            Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                            Starve the beast, move to a free state.

                            Bwiese: "You are making the assumption the law is reasonable/has rationale."

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              bazineta
                              Senior Member
                              CGN Contributor
                              • Jun 2015
                              • 647

                              The second gunman from the grassy knoll.

                              He's much shorter than he looks on TV.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                mike415stone
                                Senior Member
                                • Jul 2014
                                • 1203

                                Originally posted by KrisDSA
                                Let's see what you keep in your rifle grip.

                                Gauze is good but a tampon is better
                                ______________________________

                                In this life you either push or get shoved.

                                Better to die on your feet then live on your knees.

                                For evil to succeed, all it takes is for good men to do nothing.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1