Hi all. So I've been on a buying spree lately and now have 3, soon 4, new guns that I want to get some range time with. Can anyone make any recommendations in a decent case for traveling to and from the range. I'd like something that will fit all 4? They are 642, 686+ 6", Bersa Firestorm 380, and hopefully the Shield 9mm purchase works out.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gun case for range
Collapse
X
-
I use one of these and I'm pretty happy with it.

Is done case clubComment
-
^ Dang that's pretty nice, looks like the cases I put my amateur meters in.Comment
-
-
Comment
-
get a range bag and keep the pistols in a pistol rug to prevent scratches.
pistol rug example
Last edited by Scratch705; 01-27-2016, 4:34 PM.Originally posted by leelawBecause -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?Originally posted by SoCalSig1911Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.Originally posted by PrepperGunShopTruthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).Comment
-
From experience... Soft bags work well. Especially the type that come with the little individual pouches for each pistol.
Easy to store, and they don't scream GUN CASE...
Sent from my fire using smoke signals"The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory...."Comment
-
I guess I have this onehttp://www.seahorse540cases.com/seahorse-case-se-540fp4.htm
But with the foam configuration I linked earlierComment
-
-
511 range qualifier bag is very nice. On sale for $40 shipped if you can find them.

Official link https://="http://www.511tactical.com...ifier-bag.htmlComment
-
Here we go... I think one range bag might be my best bet. http://www.amazon.com/Explorer-Range...ords=range+bagComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,329
Posts: 25,146,872
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31418 users online. 32 members and 31386 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment