Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

9mm ammo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hoser!!
    Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 244

    9mm ammo

    Was just at Wally World and bought these. Anyone try? It's $31 for 150 rounds.
    Last edited by Hoser!!; 01-30-2018, 12:02 AM.
  • #2
    byteheed
    Member
    • Mar 2005
    • 229

    Not a bad deal! I haven't tried them, but might pick up a box to try out.

    Comment

    • #3
      Angrysnarf
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2015
      • 2860

      Originally posted by Hoser!!
      Was just at Wally World and bought these. Anyone try? It's $31 for 150 rounds. [ATTACH]470977[/ATTACH]

      I just saw these today thought about getting some but instead got some 223

      Comment

      • #4
        bountyhunter
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 3423

        The ranges around here won't let anybody shoot steel case ammo because they sell the floor brass and won't allow any steel in it.

        Comment

        • #5
          musick
          CGSSA Associate
          • Sep 2012
          • 1062

          I ran into a group shooting that stuff. They said is was pretty bad - multiple FTE from 2 different pistols, crude unfinished appearance to the cases.

          You can get brass for 22 cpr so I dont think I will be trying it out.

          Comment

          • #6
            Hoser!!
            Member
            • Dec 2012
            • 244

            Originally posted by musick
            I ran into a group shooting that stuff. They said is was pretty bad - multiple FTE from 2 different pistols, crude unfinished appearance to the cases.

            You can get brass for 22 cpr so I dont think I will be trying it out.
            I hope it's not that bad. I'm going to use it on my g23 with conv 9mm barrel. Let's see if the glock will shoot anything. Lol

            Comment

            • #7
              SonofWWIIDI
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Nov 2011
              • 21583

              Waiting for the range report.

              Sorry, not sorry.
              🎺

              Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

              Comment

              • #8
                sealocan
                Calguns Addict
                • Mar 2012
                • 9956

                "Winchester brown box...

                for when the white ink is just too expensive."




                Just joking,
                at that price I'd probably buy a few and if I start to get any type of failures I'd just use them as a training tool.

                We practice our aim a lot but sometimes neglect the other things we need to learn to do with muscle memory, in case we have a failure when we really need our guns to work.

                Comment

                • #9
                  jeffyhog
                  Veteran Member
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 2759

                  I wouldn't bother with steel case at that price when there are plenty of sources online for brass at .22 per round shipped.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    fritztkatt
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2015
                    • 1061

                    Wow, steel case for the same price as brass! What a deal! Now you can shoot lower quality ammo for the same price as regular!

                    /sarcasm

                    I'd rather just buy blazer, ppu, or perfecta at that price. Really not worth it IMO.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Angrysnarf
                      Veteran Member
                      • Oct 2015
                      • 2860

                      Yes you can get ammo less online but without free shipping the prices are better at walmart

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Bullitt01
                        Veteran Member
                        • Sep 2013
                        • 3905

                        For just a little bit more, you can get Blazer Brass. Pretty good stuff for just messing around.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Hoser!!
                          Member
                          • Dec 2012
                          • 244

                          Hopefully I get to go and shoot it tomorrow. I just bought it to try. I used my Walmart gift card. Lol

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Angrysnarf
                            Veteran Member
                            • Oct 2015
                            • 2860

                            Brass played steel casings?

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Chameleon Loco
                              Senior Member
                              • Apr 2012
                              • 2187

                              Hmm I'll pick up a box of it as long as the bullet is non magnetic

                              Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                              Want to Buy: Ruger PC9 Magazine Buttstock Pouch

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1