Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

9mm ammo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    xrMike
    Calguns Addict
    • Feb 2006
    • 7841

    It was more than 5, but less than 10 years ago, you could buy 100 rounds of WWB in .45acp for the princely sum of $19.97.

    Comment

    • #17
      Hoser!!
      Member
      • Dec 2012
      • 244

      Looks like regular steel Ammo to me.
      Last edited by Hoser!!; 01-30-2018, 12:02 AM.

      Comment

      • #18
        bountyhunter
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 3423

        Originally posted by musick
        I ran into a group shooting that stuff. They said is was pretty bad - multiple FTE from 2 different pistols
        That's the problem with any steel case ammo.

        Comment

        • #19
          GunnerJacky
          Junior Member
          • Aug 2015
          • 16

          It is a great deal. $31 is cheap for 150 rounds.
          Get firearms safety training only from NRA certified institute...

          Comment

          • #20
            I Swan
            Calguns Addict
            • Sep 2010
            • 8770

            Originally posted by bountyhunter
            That's the problem with any steel case ammo.
            Depends on the gun. I have many guns that are 100% reliable for me with steel case ammo. Usually stuff like Makarovs and Tokarevs.

            Comment

            • #21
              8886
              Banned
              • Aug 2011
              • 1730

              Steel case, not interested. Aluminum ($10 for 50 rds Federal), maybe. But I can get Perfecta brass for $10 per 50 at Wally round here, so...

              Comment

              • #22
                Angrysnarf
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 2015
                • 2860

                Originally posted by I Swan
                Depends on the gun. I have many guns that are 100% reliable for me with steel case ammo. Usually stuff like Makarovs and Tokarevs.

                Cz as well

                Comment

                • #23
                  Hoser!!
                  Member
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 244

                  I have a few perfecta. Most of the time they are always sold out.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Dimitri A.
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2010
                    • 931

                    Not a bad price at just under 21 cents/round, but I just bought 400 rounds of Perfecta from Wally World at just over 20 cents per round, and it's brass cased, and very clean shooting. Not to mention that it's hot, so I suspect it's loaded to +P specs.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Midtown
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2015
                      • 776

                      Don't they still sell Aluminum cased Federal for 9.97/50? Not sure why anyone would prefer this...

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        tonyxcom
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 6397

                        That aluminum cased Federal is decent stuff too.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          MrSam
                          Senior Member
                          • Jun 2014
                          • 1091

                          Originally posted by Midtown
                          Don't they still sell Aluminum cased Federal for 9.97/50? Not sure why anyone would prefer this...
                          Originally posted by tonyxcom
                          That aluminum cased Federal is decent stuff too.
                          Never really had good luck with that stuff. I've shot maybe 4 boxes of it. Two shot great, one decent, and the last was terrible (I could see unburnt powder flying out of my barrel for the majority of the shots).
                          Still decent for the money.

                          I'm eager to hear how that $31/150 shoots. May have to buy a box if I can find it.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Hoser!!
                            Member
                            • Dec 2012
                            • 244

                            Range report!! My G23 is awesome. Lol. 9 wolf conversion barrel didn't even hiccup with this Ammo. The only hiccup was me, guess I need more range time. Lol. This is 80 rounds.
                            sorry about the photo. Lol
                            Last edited by Hoser!!; 01-30-2018, 12:02 AM.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              tonyxcom
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 6397

                              Originally posted by MrSam
                              Never really had good luck with that stuff. I've shot maybe 4 boxes of it. Two shot great, one decent, and the last was terrible (I could see unburnt powder flying out of my barrel for the majority of the shots).
                              Still decent for the money.

                              I'm eager to hear how that $31/150 shoots. May have to buy a box if I can find it.
                              I was using it for practice ammo for USPSA/IDPA (until USI closed down at least). POI was exactly the same as American Eagle 115r that I use in matches.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                jwb28
                                Senior Member
                                • Oct 2009
                                • 568

                                Originally posted by bountyhunter
                                The ranges around here won't let anybody shoot steel case ammo because they sell the floor brass and won't allow any steel in it.
                                Are they to lazy to get a magnet?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1