Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I hate when My wife buys me tools

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    SIP2000GLO
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2007
    • 1001

    Originally posted by VolvoWrench
    Have your wife ship the tools to me.
    Be careful what you ask for.

    "she buys cute under powered zippy/trendy colored things,"

    They might be the kind of tools that require batteries to operate.

    Comment

    • #17
      EspoMan
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2011
      • 1618

      I'm not a Glock famboy or even own a one, but if my girl bought me one I'd be happier than a pig in ****
      Living in the free State of Nevada

      Comment

      • #18
        tradecraft
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2008
        • 4630

        I hate when your wife buys me tools too.
        Link to my feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...ser-tradecraft

        Comment

        • #19
          faris1984
          Senior Member
          • May 2013
          • 2387

          Originally posted by bruce381
          she buys cute under powered zippy/trendy colored things, guess I should be glad she doesn't buy me guns, I'd end up with a Glock LOL.

          I shoot a 1911 cause that's what god shoots, Jesus shoots a glock.

          All in fun like them all as long as they are steel.
          I hate Glocks too.

          Comment

          • #20
            EspoMan
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2011
            • 1618

            Originally posted by tradecraft
            I hate when your wife buys me tools too.
            Living in the free State of Nevada

            Comment

            • #21
              tradecraft
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 2008
              • 4630

              Originally posted by EspoMan
              Someone had to say it
              Link to my feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...ser-tradecraft

              Comment

              • #22
                motoman96
                Member
                • May 2015
                • 482

                Originally posted by EspoMan
                I'm not a Glock famboy or even own a one, but if my girl bought me one I'd be happier than a pig in ****
                Until you shot it.
                Originally posted by Big Jake
                I will admit, however, that I've known a few ladies that I "helped" to say a few religious things. They screamed it quite loudly as I recall!
                Originally posted by Lonestargrizzly
                You cant tell me that her lips dont look like the business end of an anus.

                Comment

                • #23
                  EspoMan
                  Senior Member
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 1618

                  Originally posted by motoman96
                  Until you shot it.
                  I've shot plenty of Glocks. Great guns but not my cup of tea
                  Living in the free State of Nevada

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Zartan
                    In Memoriam
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 6269

                    Originally posted by stevec223
                    Sounds like you have a good woman there,,,, she actually thinks about you when your apart... Lucky guy... And the cool starry bra will be here shortly,,, lol... Cheers...
                    I'm on it..

                    "If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
                    -Dalton



                    WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount

                    http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpg

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      boy&hisdogs
                      Member
                      • Apr 2014
                      • 399

                      Originally Posted by pacrat View Post
                      Tell her you really need a set of "Metric Screwdrivers". After she gets laughed out of half a dozen tool shops. She will catch on and never buy you another tool.
                      Originally posted by Cody805
                      Wow that's a great idea.... The old lady will be soooo pist hahaa
                      No joke, JIS screwdrivers are some of the best headache-savers around when you're working on little Japanese carbs with those microscopic gold screws that are made of butter.

                      You know what JIS stands for? Japanese Industrial Standard. Metric screwdrivers are actually a thing (sort of). Go ahead and laugh, you are the one who is the fool!

                      Last edited by boy&hisdogs; 01-09-2016, 11:01 PM.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        EspoMan
                        Senior Member
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 1618

                        Living in the free State of Nevada

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Agent 0range
                          Senior Member
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 1040

                          Thank you for posting this thread. I needed a good reason to get off CG this morning and start being productive. The past 2 minutes of reading provided exacactly that.
                          Originally posted by Mezcalfud
                          Because a Glock looks great in the case and then when you take it home it feels like you're holding a Costco pack of Kielbasa.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Aldo The Apache
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2011
                            • 1402

                            Originally posted by tradecraft
                            I hate when your wife buys me tools too.
                            sigpic

                            Welcome to Kalifornia - A unconstitutional state where opinions trump over facts, "gun laws are too lax" & "you can't haves, unless it's taxed."

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              pitbull30
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 3053

                              Originally posted by bruce381
                              she buys cute under powered zippy/trendy colored things, guess I should be glad she doesn't buy me guns, I'd end up with a Glock LOL.

                              I shoot a 1911 cause that's what god shoots, Jesus shoots a glock.

                              All in fun like them all as long as they are steel.
                              This belongs in OT.

                              Originally posted by Aldo The Apache
                              I barely caught that.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                mikenewgun87
                                In Memoriam
                                • Jul 2011
                                • 7732

                                Wow, this thread is.....yeahhhh...

                                Not even 4/5!

                                I wish i could rate this thread...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1