Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Good buy or no?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    AR15-Master
    Junior Member
    • May 2014
    • 94

    Noveske original owner also has a benelli m4 shotgun with 3 rounds he wanted to sell me for 1500.

    Comment

    • #17
      AR15-Master
      Junior Member
      • May 2014
      • 94

      Ok update guys. The noveske it a project ares. http://www.rainierarms.com/rifle-nov...s-battle-rifle
      The specs and parts are on page. After seeing the specs I think I came out winning on the whe deal.

      Comment

      • #18
        alfred1222
        Calguns Addict
        • Jan 2010
        • 7331

        Originally posted by AR15-Master
        Ok update guys. The noveske it a project ares. http://www.rainierarms.com/rifle-nov...s-battle-rifle
        The specs and parts are on page. After seeing the specs I think I came out winning on the whe deal.
        i was just about to comment that it looks like an Ares.... good deal man
        Originally posted by Kestryll
        This guy is a complete and total idiot.
        /thread.

        ΦΑ

        Comment

        • #19
          L84CABO
          Calguns Addict
          • Mar 2009
          • 8777

          Originally posted by AR15-Master
          Noveske original owner also has a benelli m4 shotgun with 3 rounds he wanted to sell me for 1500.
          What do you mean, "with 3 rounds?" What does that mean?

          You MIGHT be able to find a brand new one for $1500 or close to it. Depends what he'd done to the gun and how much wear it's got on it. A Carrier Comp mag extension and a couple other mods and it might be a decent deal at $1500.
          "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

          Fighter Pilot

          Comment

          • #20
            AR15-Master
            Junior Member
            • May 2014
            • 94

            Originally posted by L84CABO
            What do you mean, "with 3 rounds?" What does that mean?

            You MIGHT be able to find a brand new one for $1500 or close to it. Depends what he'd done to the gun and how much wear it's got on it. A Carrier Comp mag extension and a couple other mods and it might be a decent deal at $1500.
            3 rounds shot thru the shotgun sorry.

            Comment

            • #21
              essjay
              Senior Member
              • Jun 2014
              • 1429

              I feel like a shotgun is the type of gun that I'd least care about round count in.

              Comment

              • #22
                Wes C Addle
                Banned
                • Apr 2015
                • 1867

                Originally posted by AR15-Master
                3 rounds shot thru the shotgun sorry.
                be careful with claimed round count. unless it's factory new, you really don't know the round count. could be 300 or 3000 and you'd never know the difference.

                btw I have a noveske afghan fwiw. let the haters in this thread kick rocks because they can't afford a noveske and are stuck with an RRA instead

                Comment

                • #23
                  bigbearbear
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 5378

                  Originally posted by AR15-Master
                  Noveske original owner also has a benelli m4 shotgun with 3 rounds he wanted to sell me for 1500.
                  I'll take it if I were you, while not a super great bargain, it is a fair price.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    bigbearbear
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 5378

                    Originally posted by essjay
                    I feel like a shotgun is the type of gun that I'd least care about round count in.
                    For tactical shotguns like the Benelli M4 mentioned in this thread, usually no, it doesn't really matter because most people cannot shoot it enough to affect it in any meaningful way.

                    For clay shooting competition shotguns, especially O/U types, where round count can go up into 10,000+ each year, you'll want to inspect a little more carefully for worn parts.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      bubbapug1
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 7958

                      Originally posted by Wes C Addle
                      be careful with claimed round count. unless it's factory new, you really don't know the round count. could be 300 or 3000 and you'd never know the difference.

                      btw I have a noveske afghan fwiw. let the haters in this thread kick rocks because they can't afford a noveske and are stuck with an RRA instead
                      Yea right. I can't afford to pay $3,000.00 for an AR when I can buy a better one for $1,300.00. Mr. ONE Itrader - Stop throwing your money around so extravegently
                      I love America for the rights and freedoms we used to have.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        kozumasbullitt
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 2912

                        Originally posted by AR15-Master
                        Ok update guys. The noveske it a project ares. http://www.rainierarms.com/rifle-nov...s-battle-rifle
                        The specs and parts are on page. After seeing the specs I think I came out winning on the whe deal.
                        I have a couple Project Ares rifles, great rifles. On your version, the rail is a KAC URXIII, the rear sight is a KAC micro, Geiselle SSA trigger and a bunch of quality Noveske parts. $1500 is a really good price and you should be satisfied with your purchase.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          stix213
                          AKA: Joe Censored
                          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 19002

                          It isn't that it is a bad price, it is that anything AR-15 on the used market is going for rock bottom prices. Lots of panic buyers from a couple years back are unloading their almost brand new gear for next to nothing, which is making even yesterday's killer deals look like rip offs today. If you buy a new AR today, it is worth like 40% of that price on the used market right now even unfired lol. Things will stabilize eventually.

                          Though this is the perfect time to pick up some used AR's in the market place.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            bubbapug1
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 7958

                            Originally posted by kozumasbullitt
                            I have a couple Project Ares rifles, great rifles. On your version, the rail is a KAC URXIII, the rear sight is a KAC micro, Geiselle SSA trigger and a bunch of quality Noveske parts. $1500 is a really good price and you should be satisfied with your purchase.
                            I would have to agree the gun has some very nice options. If it can shot it would be an excellent deal.
                            I love America for the rights and freedoms we used to have.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1