Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

This had me cracking up.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Bizob
    Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 119

    Originally posted by acolytes
    I gotta collect some phone books and build me an indoor shooting range. How many phone books will it take to stop a 7.62x39, and 45acp?
    Depends, Yellow Book, Valley Yellow Pages, SBC Yellow Pages?

    Comment

    • #32
      jcaoloveshine
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2007
      • 2654

      I posted this a few months ago when I first got my 22.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #33
        Snapping Twig
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2007
        • 2108

        Loved the Leave it to Beaver theme music!
        Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.

        Comment

        • #34
          ricknadine1111
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2008
          • 1261

          " And remember defense starts at home". Poor santa he got shot in the hall way.
          WHERED IT GO !, IT'S ONLY A LITTLE LEAD.LETER SEE ,UP 40 CLICKS AND LEFT 20 CLICKS," OH DARN, I DUNO WHERE IT IS?

          Comment

          • #35
            goathead
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2008
            • 3601

            lol

            Comment

            • #36
              tziggs
              Member
              • Feb 2008
              • 301

              2nd reenactment with the gun..."crackhead" goes down quickly after being shot...then they pull the trigger a few more times for good measure.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1