Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
This had me cracking up.
Collapse
X
-
The redheaded guy reminds me of the guy from Remember the Titans
Also, shooting indoors isn't necessarily bad, if you do it carefully and have the right rounds. Shooting Stingers is bad ju-ju but I wouldn't mind a short range setup with Colibris or other subsonics. No worse than shooting a pellet gun.Comment
-
that is just waiting for trouble. I am waiting to hear about a nd or a neighbor to be hit.Comment
-
I've never heard the words "knock-down power" used when describing the abilities of the .22 lr.Last edited by hybridatsun350; 12-01-2008, 9:52 AM.Dom
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕComment
-
I had to stop watching at the first crackhead burglar reenactment.
Snopes lied, Jenkem use truly is an epidemic.Originally posted by harmoniumsAbsolutely, I've refused sale before.
My gut is good for two things, making poo and spotting crazyOriginally posted by bwieseDo not get your legal advice from Forest Rangers or Sheriffs: that's like getting medical advice from your plumber.Comment
-
Wow they need to make more videos!!!None of my posts are serious or real, nothing I post is legal advice.
Originally posted by SanDiego619I am a complete idiotComment
-
-
Originally posted by harmoniumsAbsolutely, I've refused sale before.
My gut is good for two things, making poo and spotting crazyOriginally posted by bwieseDo not get your legal advice from Forest Rangers or Sheriffs: that's like getting medical advice from your plumber.Comment
-
I gotta collect some phone books and build me an indoor shooting range. How many phone books will it take to stop a 7.62x39, and 45acp?
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,551
Posts: 25,149,066
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25606 users online. 128 members and 25478 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Now I know what to tell people when they ask why I own guns! 
Comment