Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

This had me cracking up.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Bizob
    Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 119

    Originally posted by Model X
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it was a tacticool 10/22
    sorry, new to the guns

    Comment

    • #17
      Model X
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2008
      • 1305

      Originally posted by Bizob
      sorry, new to the guns
      Sorry, didnt mean to be condescending. im new to guns too... but it said 10/22 in the opening scene

      Comment

      • #18
        Bizob
        Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 119

        Originally posted by Model X
        Sorry, didnt mean to be condescending. im new to guns too... but it said 10/22 in the opening scene
        It's all good, I kind of walked into it lol

        Comment

        • #19
          dark45
          Member
          • Sep 2008
          • 217

          ah hahaha thats awsome, a home indoor shooting range haha to good.

          Comment

          • #20
            pullnshoot25
            Banned
            • Mar 2007
            • 8068

            The redheaded guy reminds me of the guy from Remember the Titans

            Also, shooting indoors isn't necessarily bad, if you do it carefully and have the right rounds. Shooting Stingers is bad ju-ju but I wouldn't mind a short range setup with Colibris or other subsonics. No worse than shooting a pellet gun.

            Comment

            • #21
              F-2_Challenger
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Dec 2005
              • 1102

              that is just waiting for trouble. I am waiting to hear about a nd or a neighbor to be hit.

              Comment

              • #22
                hybridatsun350
                Calguns Addict
                • Apr 2007
                • 5336

                I've never heard the words "knock-down power" used when describing the abilities of the .22 lr.
                Last edited by hybridatsun350; 12-01-2008, 9:52 AM.
                Dom

                ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                Comment

                • #23
                  Soldier415
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 9537

                  I had to stop watching at the first crackhead burglar reenactment.

                  Snopes lied, Jenkem use truly is an epidemic.
                  Originally posted by harmoniums
                  Absolutely, I've refused sale before.
                  My gut is good for two things, making poo and spotting crazy
                  Originally posted by bwiese
                  Do not get your legal advice from Forest Rangers or Sheriffs: that's like getting medical advice from your plumber.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Slayer
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2008
                    • 2373

                    It's good to keep a gun in your home because it will penetrate...this book
                    Now I know what to tell people when they ask why I own guns!

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Futurecollector
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Oct 2008
                      • 11562

                      Wow they need to make more videos!!!
                      None of my posts are serious or real, nothing I post is legal advice.

                      Originally posted by SanDiego619
                      I am a complete idiot

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Gunaria
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 3894

                        Originally posted by Soldier415
                        I had to stop watching at the first crackhead burglar reenactment.

                        Snopes lied, Jenkem use truly is an epidemic.
                        Wow we haven't had a Jenkem reference for awhile now.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          CowboyShooter
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 767

                          Originally posted by mvpatriot
                          sweet indoor shooting range though!
                          heck yeah... I've got one of those too... but I've always called mine a "hallway".




                          You say "gun nut" like it's a bad thing

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Soldier415
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 9537

                            Originally posted by Gunaria
                            Wow we haven't had a Jenkem reference for awhile now.
                            It fits. I really wish God would have made stupidity physically painful.
                            Originally posted by harmoniums
                            Absolutely, I've refused sale before.
                            My gut is good for two things, making poo and spotting crazy
                            Originally posted by bwiese
                            Do not get your legal advice from Forest Rangers or Sheriffs: that's like getting medical advice from your plumber.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Slayer
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2008
                              • 2373

                              Originally posted by Soldier415
                              It fits. I really wish God would have made stupidity physically painful.
                              If you click the guys name it says there it is a joke...only entertainment. I lol'd when he called the Stinger "Certified Crackhead Killer"

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                acolytes
                                Senior Member
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 1914

                                I gotta collect some phone books and build me an indoor shooting range. How many phone books will it take to stop a 7.62x39, and 45acp?
                                Buy from Amazon? Use this link to shop and earn money for CGF at the same time!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1