Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

public wi-fi restricted calguns access

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    HUTCH 7.62
    In Memoriam
    • Aug 2006
    • 11298

    Man...The Bay Area is soooo full of SUCK now. Just two years ago wile my wife was having our son I was on Calguns and Packard did not block me out back then.
    Some say that he once mooned two prostitutes just for a round of drinks, but wasn't surprised by the reply......They call him, the Hutch
    Some say that he rode a dirtbike 7k miles across the country and that he once applied Bengay to his own testicles for a mere $50............They call him, the Hutch -Top Gear

    http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/...CCAB7CE8D70F60

    Comment

    • #17
      I Swan
      Calguns Addict
      • Sep 2010
      • 8770

      I like looking at CGN at off the wall places but I usually don't use the WiFi. I've looked at CGN off the coast on fishing boats and in the red light district in TJ. Also in remote areas of other states.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1