Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Uber Driver robbed at gunpoint after Uber bans guns.
Collapse
X
-
another gun free zone incident...Comment
-

Honestly, all that will happen to an Uber driver who is legally carrying, and discovered, is that he'll lose access to the Uber platform. Better than losing a life, but nevertheless they have still been "marked" as an easy target.Do not try and bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth...there is no spoon.Comment
-
Honestly ive seen a few cab/car robberies. That ended well and didn't end well. Almost every one would not offer anyone a living chance to try and draw.FWIW, if I were an Uber driver (and I'm not), I'd still carry.
Chances are you'd never need to draw/use your weapon BUT, if you do, as they say "better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6." If Uber later revokes my contract because of it, oh well.
My personal safety is more important than their f*cking policy!!!
Check out some live leak. Educate your self on the real world for a sec.
One of many,
***Be warned, sh** is graphic***Comment
-
Which is the reason I don't think that the Uber driver was targeted because of the new policy. Most likely it was due to convenience.Originally posted by fighterpilot562Damn it man! We could have got drunk, called a taxi and drop by Kest house with a mega phone.Comment
-
Exactly.
I'm not against concealed carry. I think the Uber policy change is lame and should be ignored by concealed carriers. I dislike this article because there are too many variables. This is the kind of journalism that most here hate when it deals with the "leftist" agenda. I happen to hate it, period.
The new Uber policy is stupid. More likely than not this incident would have happened regardless of the new policy.Comment
-
Limit the 2nd , and you will pay for it. Too bad all who impose limits are safe behind bullet proof glass and echelons of armed guards .Comment
-
Uber claims that their drivers are independent contractors. So Uber's policy does not apply to them.Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison
The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,854
Posts: 25,152,450
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13057 users online. 64 members and 12993 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment