Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Oceanside Target Shooting - I Was There!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    titan2
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2013
    • 908

    Originally posted by killmime1234
    Ha. "Target shooting" means something different to me than "a shooting at Target."

    Anyway, glad you're OK.
    Title of thread sure had me thinking in another direction!!!
    UT - Done
    AZ - Done
    NV - Done
    CA - Done

    Comment

    • #17
      Jimi Jah
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2014
      • 19306

      Some Vista gang bangers tresspassed into Carlsbad.

      Comment

      • #18
        Captiontom
        Member
        • Jun 2013
        • 464

        I'm going to take a guess and say that your husband will now carry everywhere.

        Comment

        • #19
          babe
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2011
          • 641

          Originally posted by epilepticninja
          I used to shop at that store when I was living in Carlsbad. I pretty much CCW'd my glock everywhere when I was down there. Now I know why. OP, not sure how your husband scored a CCW permit, but if he has one, he should be carrying.
          We live in Riverside....not quite as hard there. And yes, he really should have been carrying. Talk about feeling naked.

          Comment

          • #20
            antiseen
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2013
            • 837

            I applied to that target for a security position. I wanted the undercover loss prevention gig, but it was for the goofy uniformed rent a cop position. Glad I didn't get a call back.

            Comment

            • #21
              CK_32
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Sep 2010
              • 14369

              Originally posted by arrix
              Ok I admit I thought this was about Iron Sights when I clicked on the link.
              Right lol
              For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

              What's Your Caliber??


              My Youtube channel

              Comment

              • #22
                Dnele928
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2014
                • 685

                The perpetrators have been apprehended.

                Comment

                • #23
                  Trriemferent
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1252

                  i dont target has loss prevention. they just have the top flight security guards that carry a whistle and walk around the parking lot collecting shpping carts. what was he shoplifting anyways?
                  Last edited by Trriemferent; 06-14-2015, 6:50 PM.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    alpha_romeo_XV
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 3146

                    I like the witness that told the reporter the guy pulled out a "long nosed" revolver. I've heard snub nose revolver used in old cop TV shows but honestly never the opposite. I guess it was a fair extrapolation from a non-gun owner.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Trriemferent
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1252

                      Originally posted by alpha_romeo_XV
                      I like the witness that told the reporter the guy pulled out a "long nosed" revolver. I've heard snub nose revolver used in old cop TV shows but honestly never the opposite. I guess it was a fair extrapolation from a non-gun owner.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        3006mv
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1979

                        so anyway, where is a good place to go target shooting near Oceanside?
                        "when I hear 'meat is murder' (sic) I think murder is delicious" - Stephen Colbert interview with Morrisey 09.10.12

                        I plead the 2nd.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Mr. Beretta
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 6614

                          Originally posted by Dnele928
                          The perpetrators have been apprehended.

                          Link ?

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            CK_32
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Sep 2010
                            • 14369

                            Originally posted by Mr. Beretta
                            Link ?
                            News just covered it.

                            Donno about net link. I'm sure a quick google skim of news channels would bring something up.
                            For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

                            What's Your Caliber??


                            My Youtube channel

                            Comment

                            • #29
                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1