Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Lube - Not in archives

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    PseudoTsuga
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2013
    • 803

    Originally posted by Bainter1212
    I'll just leave this here....



    You can thank me later.
    Wow. That was AWESOME.
    "Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy."
    -F. Scott Fitzgerald

    Comment

    • #17
      PseudoTsuga
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2013
      • 803

      I've been using Hoppe's no. 9 solvent and lube for all my guns, and break-free clp for stubborn carbon fouling, but I think I'm gonna check out Hornady's One Shot! That stuff seems awesome. Don't know why I wouldn't have assumed it would be awesome, being Hornady...
      "Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy."
      -F. Scott Fitzgerald

      Comment

      • #18
        Jimi Jah
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2014
        • 19235

        Oder is very important as I clean inside some times. I use Slip, no stink, non petrolium, non-toxic.

        Comment

        • #19
          _TomT_
          Veteran Member
          • Jun 2013
          • 3354

          EWL Slip 2000 or FP-10, other than the fact that they are very good I use them primirarily becuase I get them for free...

          Comment

          • #20
            CandG
            Spent $299 for this text!
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Apr 2014
            • 16970

            Originally posted by PseudoTsuga
            I've been using Hoppe's no. 9 solvent and lube for all my guns, and break-free clp for stubborn carbon fouling, but I think I'm gonna check out Hornady's One Shot! That stuff seems awesome. Don't know why I wouldn't have assumed it would be awesome, being Hornady...
            Same here, always used Hoppe's or Mpro-7 because I didn't think it really made a difference as long as it was marketed for gun use. Definitely ordering a can of that One Shot after reading the link posted above, sounds like a good product
            Settle down, folks. The new "ghost gun" regulations probably don't do what you think they do.


            Comment

            • #21
              k1dude
              I need a LIFE!!
              • May 2009
              • 15890

              Lubriplate if you want non-toxic, One-Shot if you don't care.
              "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill

              "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry Goldwater

              Comment

              • #22
                meno377
                ?????
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Jul 2013
                • 4911

                Originally posted by Bainter1212
                I'll just leave this here....



                You can thank me later.
                Thank You!
                Originally posted by Fjold
                I've been married so long that I don't even look both ways when I cross the street.
                Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program.
                -Milton Friedman


                sigpic

                Comment

                • #23
                  Pablo5959
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 1289

                  Originally posted by adamjay
                  ^^^^ this is what I use too.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    2meterB
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2013
                    • 1728

                    I wax mine :/ collinite 845

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      golfish
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Mar 2013
                      • 10124

                      Hoppes #9 when I'm cleaning a bore, Break free CLP when I'm done cleaning a bore or small lube\cleaning jobs.

                      I've used Frog Lube on the AR's and its worked very well.

                      I haven't tried Mobil 1, if I did it would be the V-twin formula and I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work as good or better.

                      For a major strip down I use brake cleaner and a bucket. Got to remove the wood and plastic for this one.
                      It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
                      Happiness is a warm gun.

                      MLC, First 3

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        k1dude
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • May 2009
                        • 15890

                        It's a food machinery lube, so you have to look up an industrial distributor source in your area like Applied Industrial Technologies if you just want a can or two. If you don't mind buying in bulk, you can get it on Amazon. I prefer the spray cans of FMO-350 AW and the small cans of FGL grease. A little goes a long way.
                        "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill

                        "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry Goldwater

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1