Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Working OT
Collapse
X
-
Just don't put a vfg that isn't intended for a shotgun...nice gunKyle "Kenosha Kid" Rittenhouse did nothing wrong -
Nice shotgun, OP
Comment
-
Very cool, nice to see they are coming down in price too.
Check out this extended tube selector, looks like a nice upgrade:
Comment
-
Man I wish I could spend all my OT money on guns! Very nice, I'm waiting for my LGS to get a ksg in stock.Last edited by MrElectric03; 04-25-2015, 7:31 AM.Originally posted by ar15barrelsSo you are throwing out 95% of reality to select the 5% of reality where you are actually right?
We must be on calguns...Comment
-
That's an excellent price!Comment
-
As for the OT, I work in an oilfield in the arctic of Alaska and I work four weeks on, four weeks off and the schedule is 7 twelves, for 84 hours a week. Lately, we've been alternating 12 and 16 hour days though, so I've been running at 100 hours a week for a while now.
Concomitantly, I think I've spent about ten to twelve thousand dollars on gun stuff since December!"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy."
-F. Scott FitzgeraldComment
-
Working Off-Topic?
Nice gun by the way.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,537
Posts: 25,148,772
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18348 users online. 101 members and 18247 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment