sold
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
sold
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
You've got some nice handguns in your collection. I noticed you don't own a CZ. I recommend a cz75b in 9mm. Awesome gun with an awesome price -
Excellent suggestion
I did in fact have CZs in my now-liquidated collection. I respect them very much and find them an excellent value for the money. There will be more CZs in my future. At this point, however, I find that the Beretta 92G fills the role of "DA/SA service handgun" well enough while I branch out and purchase some more diverse guns.
Comment
-
I recently bought a Beretta A300 Outlander and love it. Excellent entry level auto SG for the money IMO. I'm planning to do some turkey hunting with it in a few weeks.Originally posted by MezcalfudBecause a Glock looks great in the case and then when you take it home it feels like you're holding a Costco pack of Kielbasa.Comment
-
Remington 870Comment
-
Shotgun, shotgun, shotgun...
I'm sensing a trend here.
If I do buy a shotgun it will definitely not be a pump. Sorry.
Rem 870s are amazing, timeless designs but pumping a shotgun just ain't my bag. If I go the shotgun route it'll either be a nice semi-auto like the A300 or Rem 11-87 or it'll be one of the import over-unders like the CZ line. I shoot longarms left handed due to eye dominance, so that's actually a vote in favor of over-unders, which are inherently ambidextrous...
Last edited by tuna quesadilla; 03-26-2015, 8:15 PM.Comment
-
semi auto shotgun. I know a benelli m2 is out of your budget but if I were to pick between an 1187 or an m2. I'd go m2 all the wayComment
-
I'm going to mix things up and suggest a bolt action rifle that you could use to shoot longer with. This would fall in the "fun" category.Originally posted by fighterpilot562Damn it man! We could have got drunk, called a taxi and drop by Kest house with a mega phone.Comment
-
As you noted your collection is short on shotguns and rifles so that is where I would concentrate.
The ATI semi-auto combo would leave almost half your budget to put towards a rifle. The Escort semi-auto shotguns are also a nice budget conscious weapon.
I own both of these brands and have been pretty impressed.Comment
-
You guys are so boring.
"Get another pump shotgun"
"Get another generic 9mm pistol"
OP get yourself some fine C&R rifles while you still can. Swedish Mausers are cheap (you could get two for your budget), usually in pretty dang good condition, and are tack drivers. 6.5 is a great medium-large game round too should you ever change your mind about hunting.
You could also buy/build a .22 AR, if you want an AR without a BB.
Comment
-
get a precision 10/22 or use your existing 10/22 and get a bull barrel and stock and nice trigger and a decent scopeComment
-
I enjoyed the M64 RPK, it was under 750 when I got it but looks to be 750 before shipping/tax/dros/BB now:
Explore a wide selection of firearms, ammunition, and tactical gear. Find high-quality, affordable weapons and accessories with fast shipping and expert support
Probably can find it in stock elsewhere for cheaper, haven't looked.Comment
-
M1 Garand. Retains value if you decide to flip it.
Distinguished Rifleman #1924
NRA Certified Instructor (Rifle and Metallic Cartridge Reloading) and RSO
NRL22 Match Director at WEGC
https://www.ocabj.netComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,345
Posts: 25,147,057
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31107 users online. 143 members and 30964 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment