Man, shoveling cow patties and milking cows on a Thursday night - I wanna party with you!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Freaking FUN night!
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by Rob454I would bang her till her insurance kicked in. I'll tear that up.Originally posted by gravediggerI need your help. Rush over here with shovels, half-naked girls and lots of beer!Originally posted by SVT_Foxim 26 and I feel like a creep trying to mack the 18 year old, i still do it, but I feel creepy. -
-
-
I need to get back to veggie gardening. I miss the tomatoes most.
These are good for late gardening: beets, brussel sprouts, cabbage (including Chinese cabbage), celery, celtuce, chard, collards, cress, endive, escarole, garlic, kale, kohlrabi, leeks, mustard greens, parsley, parsnips, peas (including edible-podded and sugar snap peas), potatoes, radishes, rutabagas, salsify, shallots, spinach and turnips.It sounds like he doesn't own any mil-surps.Originally Posted by Josh3239 View Post
Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns,
Originally posted by pullnshoot25What does T&A mean?Originally posted by pingpongWhat does TaN mean?Originally posted by joeaWhat does T, A & F mean?Comment
-
sigpicNRA MemberOriginally posted by Deadbolt"We're here to take your land for your safety"
"My Safety?" *click* "There, that was my safety"Comment
-
So I went hunting the other night and got 4 rats.
Went hunting again tonight and picked off 9 of them (6 confirmed) and my friend got 2 (1 confirmed)
Here they are in a little death wheel. Sorry for the crappy quality, it was taken with a cell phone.
Comment
-
I hate people that are full of hate.
It's not illegal to tip for PPT!Comment
-
wheel of death... I wish I could come down and help shoot rats, dont know whats more fun to shoot rats or squirrels. unlimited fun
07 FFL Woodland, CA
please call Norse Armory 530-661-0900 for all questions regarding the gun shop.
you can also email me direct at MValentine@norsearmory.netComment
-
-
07 FFL Woodland, CA
please call Norse Armory 530-661-0900 for all questions regarding the gun shop.
you can also email me direct at MValentine@norsearmory.netComment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,522
Posts: 25,148,595
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14839 users online. 131 members and 14708 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment