Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Rifle Ammo Panic Buying

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Jimi Jah
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2014
    • 19249

    Originally posted by heyjerr
    Too bad the ammo industry isn't a stock we could invest in. If it were, Obama would be making himself rich (buy low, announce a ban).
    I suspect there is some insider trading going on.

    Comment

    • #17
      Fishslayer
      In Memoriam
      • Jan 2010
      • 13035

      Originally posted by The Gleam

      What I thought was really dumb was the hoards reasoning that ALL 5.56mm/.223 ammo was going to be in short supply, so they fabricated a panic-spree on all such caliber ammo. I really couldn't understand a buying spree or panic except maybe on the green-tip ammo in some of the free states where brush-fires are not a concern. Even then, there is plenty of other 5.56mm/.223 available from other sources.
      Weren't you reading the news reports? Almost without exception they were reporting "ATF gonna ban ALL AR15 ammo."

      That fat dopehead on the radio was actually saying they were gonna ban AR15s.
      "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
      You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
      You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


      Originally Posted by JackRydden224
      I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
      Originally posted by redcliff
      A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.

      Comment

      • #18
        wifeB8
        Junior Member
        • Jun 2014
        • 36

        Originally posted by Mattadams6552
        There is a lot of 24 cents a round on gb (wolf). LAX ammo was selling tula 1000 round case for $297 yesterday, and today it has magically dropped to $258
        [/QUOTE]
        LAX ammo seemed to have showed its true colors during this panic. I had previously bought a lot from them at guns shows and on-line. Had spoken with them about there distribution rights regarding PMC ammo and was happy with there prices up and till the panic buying started although I wasn't happy with there shipping price. The last several weeks showed me that I could find other vendors that keep there prices fairly consistent and actually had better shipping costs even though LAX ammo is just 60 miles from me. I got better shipping and ammo cost from a vendor in OK and another WI.

        Comment

        • #19
          tsa1
          Member
          • Nov 2013
          • 343

          LAX ammo seemed to have showed its true colors during this panic. I had previously bought a lot from them at guns shows and on-line. Had spoken with them about there distribution rights regarding PMC ammo and was happy with there prices up and till the panic buying started although I wasn't happy with there shipping price. The last several weeks showed me that I could find other vendors that keep there prices fairly consistent and actually had better shipping costs even though LAX ammo is just 60 miles from me. I got better shipping and ammo cost from a vendor in OK and another WI.[/QUOTE]

          And they still managed to sell out of a lot of their 5.56! I will not be supporting them in the future.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1