Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Today's crude zip guns

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    canadagoose
    Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 111

    An attorney friend who works gang prosecutions had a guy demonstrate a zip gun made from a rolled up magazine and a nail.

    Comment

    • #17
      CitaDeL
      Calguns Addict
      • May 2007
      • 5843

      Self built guns demonstrate not the need for gun control, but that achieving gun control is a fantasy.



      Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Sometimes the law places the whole apparatus of judges, police, prisons and gendarmes at the service of the plunderers, and treats the victim -- when he defends himself -- as a criminal. Bastiat

      Comment

      • #18
        ziconceo
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2011
        • 3269

        Originally posted by CitaDeL
        Self built guns demonstrate not the need for gun control, but that achieving gun control is a fantasy.
        Exactly! Hell, I'm printing a part of one right now!

        I don't drink or Smoke. I spend my money on gunpowder and gasoline.

        Comment

        • #19
          The Gleam
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Feb 2011
          • 13460



          -----------------------------------------------
          Originally posted by Librarian
          What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

          If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?

          Comment

          • #20
            FourTenJaeger
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Oct 2010
            • 11540

            Originally posted by The Gleam


            There are no guns I hate except that horrible abomination and the UTS-15.
            Saturday Night Special Expert
            CGTS Captain and Founder
            Firearms Collector

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1