Kali compliant Saiga 12 conversion inbound from evil-black-rifles.com in about 3 weeks. After that either a .22 AR upper or an H&K USC .45. Not sure.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
And your next gun will be... ?
Collapse
X
-
-
either a M1A or M14 with JAE stock or and Rem 700...Last edited by .45shooter; 10-28-2008, 9:03 PM.USMC 2111Comment
-
CZ75B or the decocker version
is the decocker a decock/safety like on the Beretta 92?Comment
-
SKS rifle, Glock 19, to add to collection...Comment
-
I'm pretty sure it's just a decocker, like on Sigs.
My next gun is going to be a CZ 75B in .40 S&W, followed by a Marlin 795 and a Mosin Nagant, then either a CZ 52 or a Remington 870. I'd like to squeeze in a Remington 700 as well in the next couple years. Personally, I strive for a well balanced gun collection with a little bit of everything."There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result. " - Winston ChurchillComment
-
I'll never be able to bring my Norinco 56S into the state, so I think I might need to buy a blonde Lancaster 7.62 AK from CWS...but their prices keep going up and up and I don't have the money at the moment
Originally posted by KestryllI want to be Princess Anastasia today because I feel prettyOriginally posted by QuarterBoreGunnerKes is really just an errand boyOriginally posted by KestryllI am NOT...anything other than a schmuck...Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,584
Posts: 25,149,485
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29810 users online. 126 members and 29684 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.




Comment