Bottom line is that the Government has no business telling what I must put in my body or what I am allowed put in my body. That is a decision I can make for myself.
My doctor must be free to prescribe what he thinks best. Government and insurance mandated treatment plans are not going to be correct for everyone. But here we are, socialized medicine with treatment and procedure protocols that must be followed. That is not practicing medicine. Given the restrictive procedures and formularies any idiot could play doctor and get the same result as an MD under the current restrictions
My doctor must be free to prescribe what he thinks best. Government and insurance mandated treatment plans are not going to be correct for everyone. But here we are, socialized medicine with treatment and procedure protocols that must be followed. That is not practicing medicine. Given the restrictive procedures and formularies any idiot could play doctor and get the same result as an MD under the current restrictions

Comment