Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Saiga 12 conversion!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    69Mach1
    Super Moderator
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2006
    • 15032

    Originally posted by salasrasta
    Why do you need a maglock if the magazine doesn't detach. Is it for all the other features?
    Huh? The magazine lock is needed to prevent the mag from detaching, thereby making it CA legal. From the factory, the Saiga 12 is a det. box mag. shotgun.

    Edit. Nevermind, I see the description he gave.
    Conversion with Pete's custom mag lock, 10 round non-detachable mag
    He's just saying that with the lock, it's now a 10 round non-detachable mag.
    sigpic
    69Mach1
    munkeeboi
    TURBOELKY
    antix2
    WTSGDYBBR
    tujungatoes
    jmpgnr24K

    Comment

    • #17
      ITZJT
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2009
      • 861

      Looks BadArse! give us a field report on how it shoots too
      J.T.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #18
        EBR Works
        Vendor/Retailer
        • Dec 2007
        • 10492

        It shoots great! I use it for clays at Angeles quite often. Guys with traditional shotguns always laugh until they see me hit 10 out of 10 with it.
        Last edited by EBR Works; 08-04-2009, 9:23 AM.


        Check out our e-commerce site here:

        www.ebrworks.com

        Serving you from Prescott, AZ

        Comment

        • #19
          MRboost
          Member
          • Oct 2008
          • 162

          great looking man. I'm still waiting on mine, but bought a few goodies for it. Tapco SAW grip, Chaos quad rail, Chaos Warthog and 3 promags

          Comment

          • #20
            EBR Works
            Vendor/Retailer
            • Dec 2007
            • 10492

            Originally posted by MRboost
            great looking man. I'm still waiting on mine, but bought a few goodies for it. Tapco SAW grip, Chaos quad rail, Chaos Warthog and 3 promags
            Show us pics when you get it!


            Check out our e-commerce site here:

            www.ebrworks.com

            Serving you from Prescott, AZ

            Comment

            • #21
              supermario
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 4569

              So its ok to have a forward grip? I know you cant have two evil features, you dont have a detachable mag, no collapsable/folding stock, no cylinder drum but you do have two pistol grips? I have always been confused on this part? Badarse shotgun though!

              Comment

              • #22
                EBR Works
                Vendor/Retailer
                • Dec 2007
                • 10492

                Originally posted by supermario
                So its ok to have a forward grip? I know you cant have two evil features, you dont have a detachable mag, no collapsable/folding stock, no cylinder drum but you do have two pistol grips? I have always been confused on this part? Badarse shotgun though!
                Legal with the forward grip since both grips count as one feature. Discussed here and a few other threads:






                Check out our e-commerce site here:

                www.ebrworks.com

                Serving you from Prescott, AZ

                Comment

                • #23
                  supermario
                  Veteran Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 4569

                  Cool thanks, i already have an image of a pistol grip Saiga with vertical front grip

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1