Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Saiga 12 conversion!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EBR Works
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Dec 2007
    • 10492

    Saiga 12 conversion!!

    Here's my new S-12 fresh from AlohaRover. Thanks Pete!

    Conversion with Pete's custom mag lock, 10 round non-detachable mag, Ace fixed stock, HK sights, Shark Brake, Surefire tri-rail, CAA forward grip.

    Last edited by EBR Works; 01-30-2009, 9:54 PM.


    Check out our e-commerce site here:

    www.ebrworks.com

    Serving you from Prescott, AZ
  • #2
    69Mach1
    Super Moderator
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2006
    • 15032

    Sweet! That's the only Saiga I don't have. Congrats.
    sigpic
    69Mach1
    munkeeboi
    TURBOELKY
    antix2
    WTSGDYBBR
    tujungatoes
    jmpgnr24K

    Comment

    • #3
      ck867
      Banned
      • Nov 2008
      • 1235

      how long was the wait for this from aloha rover?

      Comment

      • #4
        mvpatriot
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2008
        • 2178

        Looks great impacto! LMK if you ever make it out to Corona, we'll go shooting sometime. Can't wait to get mine!

        Dillon reloading basics Vids here

        http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=190727

        Comment

        • #5
          EBR Works
          Vendor/Retailer
          • Dec 2007
          • 10492

          Originally posted by ck867
          how long was the wait for this from aloha rover?
          90 days.


          Check out our e-commerce site here:

          www.ebrworks.com

          Serving you from Prescott, AZ

          Comment

          • #6
            Saigon1965
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Nov 2003
            • 17278

            Nice - What did that package set you back if I may ask -

            Comment

            • #7
              EBR Works
              Vendor/Retailer
              • Dec 2007
              • 10492

              Too much...around $1400


              Check out our e-commerce site here:

              www.ebrworks.com

              Serving you from Prescott, AZ

              Comment

              • #8
                Saigon1965
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Nov 2003
                • 17278

                That sounds about right with all the extras - I do like the HK styled sights -

                Comment

                • #9
                  mvpatriot
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 2178

                  Originally posted by saigon1965
                  That sounds about right with all the extras - I do like the HK styled sights -
                  I'm glad I upgraded to the HK sights. The original pistol sights are horrible.

                  Dillon reloading basics Vids here

                  http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=190727

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    jacques
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 2478

                    You are acquiring quite the collection.

                    That is truly evil. If anything is banned, that will be it.

                    Traps on Sat.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      EBR Works
                      Vendor/Retailer
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 10492

                      Originally posted by jacques
                      Traps on Sat.
                      Should be interesting.


                      Check out our e-commerce site here:

                      www.ebrworks.com

                      Serving you from Prescott, AZ

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        MRboost
                        Member
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 162

                        That is a truly wicked looking gun. I'm trying to piece one together myself as well. Let me know how it shoots because I am curious how accurate it is with slugs.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Richy
                          Senior Member
                          • May 2008
                          • 623

                          Very nice!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            mike22ca
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 1065

                            Gotta love Saiga 12's... gotta be one my favs for sure. I did my own conversion however I dont have HK sights and I want them! I might have to send my piece off to Pete and have him do that.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              salasrasta
                              Junior Member
                              • Apr 2009
                              • 18

                              Just curious!!

                              Originally posted by impactco
                              Here's my new S-12 fresh from AlohaRover. Thanks Pete!

                              Conversion with Pete's custom mag lock, 10 round non-detachable mag, Ace fixed stock, HK sights, Shark Brake, Surefire tri-rail, CAA forward grip.

                              Why do you need a maglock if the magazine doesn't detach. Is it for all the other features?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1