Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Adding new sights ... so many options but none seem right

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Epaphroditus
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2013
    • 4888

    Pointing doesn't work work for me ... sights do. I'm weird like that.

    I already tried the comb risers and that didn't really work for me.

    However, I've seen and experienced plenty of times where prior experience and knowledge have been the biggest impediment to progress. After all, I still have a problem despite my efforts. Any tips on finding someone who knows what they are doing in the SF East Bay and getting a good fit for me?
    Last edited by Epaphroditus; 12-14-2014, 12:57 PM.
    CA firearms laws timeline BLM land maps

    Comment

    • #17
      Merc1138
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Feb 2009
      • 19742

      Originally posted by Epaphroditus
      Pointing doesn't work work for me ... sights do. I'm weird like that.

      I already tried the comb risers and that didn't really work for me.

      However, I've seen and experienced plenty of times where prior experience and knowledge have been the biggest impediment to progress. After all, I still have a problem despite my efforts. Any tips on finding someone who knows what they are doing in the SF East Bay and getting a good fit for me?
      Take Thefeeder's skeet clinic(the norcal thread. It's at metcalf in SJ) in the spring when he starts it back up again so you can get your fit and mounting(if you're raising the comb and it isn't changing the point of impact, then you need to work on your mounting) checked out.

      Comment

      • #18
        essjay
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2014
        • 1429

        Does your shotgun have a mid bead? If not, you should look into getting one.

        Last edited by essjay; 12-14-2014, 5:43 PM.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1