Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

No love for 20 gauge?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Booboi
    Member
    • Jul 2005
    • 114

    I know a few people who have 20g, the hard love is with 16g. I don't know anyone else who has one besides me. I use to find 16g ammo at wally world all the time. Can't find cheap in store or online any more. Hard to find buckshot and sluts for 16.

    Comment

    • #32
      Jester3
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2012
      • 1132

      16

      Originally posted by Booboi
      I know a few people who have 20g, the hard love is with 16g. I don't know anyone else who has one besides me. I use to find 16g ammo at wally world all the time. Can't find cheap in store or online any more. Hard to find buckshot and sluts for 16.
      You also huh? I got a Winchester model 37 16ga., beautiful handling shottie, but same as you. Damn near impossible to find ammo anymore.

      Comment

      • #33
        Thefeeder
        Calguns Addict
        • Jun 2007
        • 5007

        ><

        Just ordered 16ga from Cabela's for my Sweet 16....lots to choose from.

        Comment

        • #34
          JagerDog
          I need a LIFE!!
          • May 2011
          • 15599

          All my upland birds get killed with 20g. It's my primary skeet gauge too.
          Palestine is a fake country

          No Mas Hamas



          #Blackolivesmatter

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1