Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Shot my First 25!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    midlife
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2013
    • 711

    It just took a little while. I hadn't shot much since I was a kids, and never with a shotgun, so it seemed like the right thing to do.
    ----------------------------
    K80 Trap Special

    Comment

    • #17
      Getssum96
      Member
      • Jan 2012
      • 175

      Very nicely done! Hope the next 25 will come sooner than later!

      Comment

      • #18
        Crysknife1013
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Jul 2012
        • 441

        Congrats!

        I'm still looking for my first 25. My best is 19 so far...

        NRA Patriot (Endowment) Life Member
        CRPA Member

        Don't ever do anything you'll regret and don't ever regret anything you do.
        -Daniel T. Sakai

        Comment

        • #19
          bcsquare
          Member
          • May 2013
          • 397

          Congrats!

          Hey midlife, are you shooting over at P2k?

          Comment

          • #20
            midlife
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2013
            • 711

            Yea. About once a week. When do you shoot there?
            ----------------------------
            K80 Trap Special

            Comment

            • #21
              midlife
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2013
              • 711

              Shot 25 in escondido thou.
              ----------------------------
              K80 Trap Special

              Comment

              • #22
                bcsquare
                Member
                • May 2013
                • 397

                Originally posted by midlife
                Yea. About once a week. When do you shoot there?
                Not often. I live up in the IE but visit down there for work. I shot a few rounds a couple weeks ago while I was down there. I find it weird how it shares the land with a quarry.

                Comment

                • #23
                  midlife
                  Senior Member
                  • Jul 2013
                  • 711

                  Yea. Not that pretty. But nice people there.
                  ----------------------------
                  K80 Trap Special

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1