Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Pretty cool short shotty..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Centurion_D
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2005
    • 1983

    Pretty cool short shotty..

    I like this but I did a little research and it seems stoeger has some quality issues but it's a neat little gun. Not sure if I would use it for HD..I already have a remmy 1187P for that. They offer both O/U or SxS..personally I like the O/U setup.





    Last edited by Centurion_D; 10-19-2013, 9:00 PM.
  • #2
    HOGLEG
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 913

    OK. I laughed when I saw them.

    I don't see a need for rails or dot sights on a double barrel shot gun.

    Comment

    • #3
      Centurion_D
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2005
      • 1983

      Originally posted by HOGLEG
      OK. I laughed when I saw them.

      I don't see a need for rails or dot sights on a double barrel shot gun.
      Like I said I don't think I would seriously use it for HD but it still a pretty cool little shotty.

      Comment

      • #4
        m16
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2010
        • 2527

        Not gonna lie, I kinda like the O/U.

        I hear a lot about issues with Stoegers, but the guy that got me into trap has one of their Condors and he shoots the crap out of that thing.

        It hasn't broke yet.
        Marine Raider Foundation

        Comment

        • #5
          johnthomas
          Calguns Addict
          • Mar 2009
          • 7001

          This shotty has a tube clip right? lol
          I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

          Comment

          • #6
            mdib870
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2012
            • 1391

            ohh god this is ugly
            give 'em the whole 9 yards

            Comment

            • #7
              Centurion_D
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2005
              • 1983

              Definitely very maneuverable considering it's OAL is just 36.5".

              Comment

              • #8
                VegasND
                Calguns Addict
                • Aug 2007
                • 8621

                I've seen them and I don't see how they'd be better than my old 20" hammer SxS 12 ga.
                People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.
                --River Tam

                Comment

                • #9
                  CWDraco
                  Banned
                  • May 2007
                  • 3359

                  and people say I am silly for mounting a T1 on my TV remote.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    moneymike
                    Member
                    • Dec 2012
                    • 147

                    Biden's dream gun

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      bodger
                      Calguns Addict
                      • May 2009
                      • 6016

                      Ten posts and nobody has busted the OP for calling it a "shotty". Where are all the purists?

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Nicoman
                        Guardian of masculinity
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Jul 2010
                        • 1320

                        I dig 'em big time can't decide which i like better. I've had a lot of guns and 12ga has always been my favorite
                        Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
                        I like FDE because when I pose for pictures with my FDE guns it makes me look more like an operator.
                        Originally posted by Nutnfancy
                        "Preserve your gat"

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          hermosabeach
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 19812

                          What is a shotty???
                          Rule 1- ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

                          Rule 2 -NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO DESTROY (including your hands and legs)

                          Rule 3 -KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET

                          Rule 4 -BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT
                          (thanks to Jeff Cooper)

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            bigbearbear
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 5378

                            I like it, my colleague has a side-by-side by the same company (coach gun) and I'm looking forward to trying it out next month when my team get together for a shoot.

                            I'm thinking of placing one of these close to my home office where I work during the day. In an emergency I can easily grab it, the 2 shots will give me enough time to reach other higher capacity weapons like the Benelli semi-auto and Beretta handgun. Kind of like a 2-shot disposable shotgun.

                            Quality wise, you might be right to be concerned. According to my colleague, he had to cut a couple of coils of a spring in order to get the gun's break action to function smoothly on his gun.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Stewdabaker23
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2012
                              • 2309

                              I saw one the other day, definitely different but still cool.
                              sigpic
                              NRA Lifetime Member SAF Lifetime Member

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1