Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hull Catcher for Remington 1100 .410?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bazerkly
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Sep 2010
    • 164

    Hull Catcher for Remington 1100 .410?

    I use a Remington 1100 Sport .410 for skeet. I have a metal hull catcher that works for singles but not for doubles. Any suggestions for a good hull catcher that will work for multiple hulls
    Last edited by Bazerkly; 06-29-2013, 9:54 PM. Reason: Re-word
  • #2
    epic1856
    Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 493

    Originally posted by Bazerkly
    I use a Remington 1100 Sport .410 for skeet. I have a metal hull catcher that works for singles but not for doubles. Any suggestions for a good hull catcher that will work for multiple hulls
    I dont think that exist for any semi shotgun
    Tempus Fugit, Memento Mori

    Comment

    • #3
      Dattebayo
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2013
      • 2344

      Originally posted by epic1856
      I dont think that exist for any semi shotgun
      Actually multicatch makes one for Berretta's and their clones.



      The MultiCatchTM is currently available for 12 gauge Beretta AL391 Urika, Urika 2, Teknys, 390, and 3901 model autoloaders.

      Looking at the design, I have been debating on trying to adapt this to my CZ712 shotgun.

      Comment

      • #4
        Tom-ADC
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2010
        • 3614

        Cheapest one you can get that works (don't laugh) is a 1/4" wide rubber band,slip over the action just in front of the cocking handle, play around with the position to find the right place. I used to do this when I shot trap with my 11-87.
        Edit read skeet I still think it worked for skeet & sporting clays. It's cheap cant hurt to try.
        I never liked the mechanical ones.
        Last edited by Tom-ADC; 06-30-2013, 7:49 PM.
        US Navy Retired, NRA Lifetime member. Member CRPA

        Comment

        • #5
          pakk
          Member
          • Jan 2013
          • 187

          nothing exists except for the one made for the 391.
          Don't panic bro.

          Comment

          • #6
            kellyhachihachi
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2013
            • 856

            Originally posted by Dattebayo
            Actually multicatch makes one for Berretta's and their clones.



            The MultiCatchTM is currently available for 12 gauge Beretta AL391 Urika, Urika 2, Teknys, 390, and 3901 model autoloaders.

            Looking at the design, I have been debating on trying to adapt this to my CZ712 shotgun.
            interesting how it works... but watching it is like having to sneeze then right when you're about to you cant anymore, just doesnt feel right haha

            Comment

            • #7
              bjl333
              C3 Contributor
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Dec 2009
              • 7010

              You would find the hull catcher would potentially block your view for the second shot. Especially if the bird comes in low.
              Wanna learn to shoot SKEET? I am here to introduce all shooters to the sport of SKEET Shooting ....
              CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT >>> SoCal Skeet Clinic
              SKEET SHOOTING CLINIC
              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1