It was named on the list due to the "God Feature" in the movie Terminator.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Why is the SPAS illegal again?
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by fighterpilot562I am more of a sucker than a blower... -
I'd prefer a streetsweeper but thats banned by name too.Comment
-
never liked them , a buddy had one from the 80's, and kept it after the ban and went down for it, i say it wasnt worth it myself for a ugly useless weapon....Originally posted by Ronald ReaganBefore I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,202
Posts: 25,145,408
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,525
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20136 users online. 140 members and 19996 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment