So I have a mid 80's 870 Magnum... can I just buy an off the shelf 870 barrel and stick it into the receiver or is there some other voodoo?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Noobish question
Collapse
X
-
Yes and no. because of the magnum receiver you should get a barrel with a magnum chamber. A regular barrel might blow up if you stock magnum shells in it. But a magnum barrel will chamber and shoot both.Wanna learn to shoot SKEET? I am here to introduce all shooters to the sport of SKEET Shooting ....
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT >>> SoCal Skeet Clinic
SKEET SHOOTING CLINIC
sigpic
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,407
Posts: 25,147,479
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26999 users online. 77 members and 26922 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment