Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Got my first 50 straight today in trap!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mana4real
    Member
    • Sep 2011
    • 435

    Got my first 50 straight today in trap!!

    Not that long ago I got my first 25, I believe it was a few weeks ago. Tonight I got 50 straight!! It was really high winds today too. But it was still a blast!! I got to shoot my first reloads tonight as well. Some were a little hotter then others because the bar got out of adjustment, but man that was awesome!! The other two rounds I did I got a 21 and 22. The winds made those birds drastically change direction. Either way, I'm really happy!! I figured it would take me a lot longer to hit 50 in a row. Now I just gotta wait until Monday so I can pick up my new shotgun!! Then off to give skeet another try.
  • #2
    fighterpilot562
    I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Mar 2012
    • 47071

    Good job man! congrats!

    Comment

    • #3
      lgm118icbm
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 1204

      I was pretty happy when broke 20 last time I was out.
      Kevin
      ------------------------------------------
      Show your support and fight for your rights!
      Calguns Community Chapters (C3) in Your Community
      Calguns Community Chapters (C3) and Appleseed Event Calendar
      sigpic
      Get your Carry License!!

      Comment

      • #4
        RazzB7
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 3419

        Does that mean you get your hat shot twice?
        Originally posted by Conan the Barbarian
        Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing
        Originally posted by MrsRazz
        I don't wish to be known as a set of tits behind a gun.

        Comment

        • #5
          Khanan
          Member
          • Apr 2011
          • 329

          Congrats! That is really really cool!

          What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            Giselle
            Junior Member
            • Aug 2011
            • 53

            Congratulations!

            Comment

            • #7
              Mana4real
              Member
              • Sep 2011
              • 435

              Thank you very much guys!! I was super excited this weekend. I think since I have reached 25 straight a few times, I don't really get nervous anymore.

              Comment

              • #8
                libertyordeath
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2009
                • 1533

                Man the joy of accomplishing a goal is great, congrats

                Comment

                • #9
                  BigDogatPlay
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 7362

                  Originally posted by Mana4real
                  Thank you very much guys!! I was super excited this weekend. I think since I have reached 25 straight a few times, I don't really get nervous anymore.
                  25s to 50s in just a few weeks.... WELL DONE!!!

                  Getting past the anxiousness and letting it happen works. We're going to want to be seeing pix of your 75 and 100 patches when you earn those.

                  -- Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun

                  Not a lawyer, just a former LEO proud to have served.

                  Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. -- James Madison

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    ysr_racer
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 12014

                    How's your hat

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Mana4real
                      Member
                      • Sep 2011
                      • 435

                      I attached the pictures of my patches I earned. I also attached a few pictures of the new gun I got. I picked it up last night and oiled it up. I can't wait to shoot it. I'm really hoping that I'll have enough time to shoot this weekend I cannot wait to shoot skeet!!! I finally have the right gun!!! Woo Hoo!!! The lever thing that I was talking about is in one of the pictures too. Thanks for all the help everyone provided. Are you supposed to shoot your hat when you get each patch? Or is it like 25 - 100? LOL

                      BTW the new gun is the Lanber 2087 Blemished unit. It's actually very nice. I'm very glad I got it. It feels great.





                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Mana4real; 05-15-2012, 11:55 PM.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Mana4real
                        Member
                        • Sep 2011
                        • 435

                        I edited the pics so the images were in the post.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          bjl333
                          C3 Contributor
                          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 7010

                          Congrats!!!
                          Wanna learn to shoot SKEET? I am here to introduce all shooters to the sport of SKEET Shooting ....
                          CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT >>> SoCal Skeet Clinic
                          SKEET SHOOTING CLINIC
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1