Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Did I **** myself on this deal??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    5539
    Member
    • Sep 2008
    • 192

    I see a Reloader in your very near future, after you buy a case of 28ga and 410.

    Enjoy your Shotgun you earned it.

    John

    Comment

    • #17
      evorider
      Member
      • Jan 2012
      • 304

      Very nice o/u enjoy it and break alot of clays
      NRA Range Safety Officer

      Comment

      • #18
        epic1856
        Member
        • Jan 2012
        • 493

        @rumline

        You did good. When I was shopping around I didnt see anything less than $4,000 for a shotgun with tubes.

        The way I calculated the price was a good deal or not was do a "new vs used" comparison and if the percentage was above 15% less than new price I would consider it a good deal.


        For your purchase buying new:
        Baretta 682: $4,590 (from Baretta Site)
        Kolar Tubes: $1,695 (kolar site)
        Total: $6,285
        You Paid: $4,250
        Difference: $2,035
        Percentage Discount: ~33%

        And it doesn't include the case or carrier barrel. What you consider 33% off list price a good deal? I would.
        Tempus Fugit, Memento Mori

        Comment

        • #19
          Rumline
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2010
          • 849

          Originally posted by 5539
          I see a Reloader in your very near future, after you buy a case of 28ga and 410.
          Richard said the exact same thing! We'll see about this whole 28-gauge thing. Looked at reloading a while ago but only did the cost analysis for reloading 12-gauge and it just didn't seem tooooo cost-effective...break even was at ~80 boxes of ammo. Not to mention the fact that I have nowhere to put all that equipment (apartment living, yay) and I work so dang much that my free time is not worth spending on reloading. But since factory 28 is so frickin expensive, if I end up liking it I will have to reload it.

          Anyway if I can sneak out of work early today I can go pick it up from jail. Hopefully my workplace Big Brother isn't reading this.

          Comment

          • #20
            rumblebee
            Senior Member
            • May 2009
            • 1414

            Nice Beretta!! Enjoy
            Support the NRA
            http://nramemberscouncils.com/legs.shtml

            Stuff for Sale\trade:
            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=549308

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1