Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Any Saiga .410 owners here? I have a question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wash
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2007
    • 9011

    Any Saiga .410 owners here? I have a question

    Looking at the bottom of the bolt carrier, is there a slot cut along the length where you can see the stem of the bolt?

    When I compare an AK74 bolt carrier and a Saiga 12 bolt carrier, the 74 has the slot while the 12 does not.

    I'm hoping the .410 is like the 12.

    Let me know and pictures of the bottom would be appreciated.

    Thanks for the help.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by oaklander
    Dear Kevin,

    You suck!!! Your are wrong!!! Stop it!!!
    Proud CGF and CGN donor. SAF life member. Former CRPA member. Gpal beta tester (it didn't work). NRA member.
  • #2
    arctic2
    Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 172

    The .410 has the slot cut.

    Comment

    • #3
      wash
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2007
      • 9011

      Damn.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by oaklander
      Dear Kevin,

      You suck!!! Your are wrong!!! Stop it!!!
      Proud CGF and CGN donor. SAF life member. Former CRPA member. Gpal beta tester (it didn't work). NRA member.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1